We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Forcing diary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
415 Posts

Profile of Seance
Way back when (1975 or so), Tony Raven produced a limited forcing book for bizarre magic called, The Necomantic Grimoire of Augustus Rupp. This edition is very rare nowadays and in great demand (If one has it and would like to sell - PM me).

I found that the idea had come primarily from "Out of the Body" in the chap book, Witches' Brew, which I have.

What I would like to do is similar: produce a handwritten diary of sorts that would force particular words for the participant to find. Since I have one source to draw from, I have an excellent start.

Where can I find other information that may help in constructing other forces in the diary, so that I can have multiple ways to use the book. This would help in repeat performances.

Thanks,
Dave
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Why don't you put some spells on some of the pages that the Spectators could read out whilst you perform your miracles.
Also esoteric designs so that you could force a particular image and then maybe, have them appear on slates or something.
Also numbering each page then you could perform some sort of numerology, find there number get them to turn to that page etc...
anyway just ideas
lyndon Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Forcing diary (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL