The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I will for sure be there as well. Cant miss the jubilee no matter how far you live. Let alone living only a few hours drive. I will go every year they have it. Such a blast hanging out wih Tony Miller and the crew. For those of you thinking about going, well think no more.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Kepp Daddy! KEPPY! Yeah! LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN! And could this mean an appearence of the notorious Naked Kepp is far behind?

Lookin forward to seein yall again!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
Kep Daddy!!

Glad you are gonna be there. What ever you do, don't share a room with that guy.

AHHHHHHH AAHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hehehehe

Bring back memories?

JB
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-07-30 11:30, John Born wrote:
Kep Daddy!!

Glad you are gonna be there. What ever you do, don't share a room with that guy.

AHHHHHHH AAHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hehehehe

Bring back memories?

JB

Or loan him anything. That *** still owes me money!
(Not really, I just like saying that.)

It'll be nice to see Kepp, and everyone else for that matter, again.

Josh
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
I went last year for the first time it was a dam blast, funniest thing Tony you were dam near speechless when I surprised you and Rose by telling no one I was attending, guess there is no surprising you this year because you are bringing my bar supplies.....hey if you still thinking about attending this convention, do as Nike say just do it this thing is a riot.

Hey Tony is the trunk big enough for Jason in that car you are renting ?
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
That reminds me. One of the funniest things I saw last year was Tony and Oscar Munoz in the lobby trading barbs. If only I had my video camera with me...
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Why Graham I am shocked! As to Jason fitting in the trunk, Certainly! A Chrysler 300 my boy! But trust me.. By the time I am done with Jason Dean, he will fit in the ash tray!

And Josh, What Oscar and I were saying was NOTHING compared to the exchanges between me and Bill Malone and David Williamson.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
You, Malone and Williamson? I can only begin to imagine what that was like, and also realize it pales in comparison to what actually happened. Maybe next time you can throw the Amazing Johnathan into the mix.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2007-08-01 22:39, Josh Chaikin wrote:
You, Malone and Williamson? I can only begin to imagine what that was like, and also realize it pales in comparison to what actually happened. Maybe next time you can throw the Amazing Johnathan into the mix.

Funny you should mention that...Lmao! It WAS FUNNY!

www.rfaproductions.com
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2007-07-22 13:51, KyletheGreat wrote:
I'll be there...just got my registration and plane ticket...I also slipped in a Stage Competition registration...

Give em hell!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
http://www.mmjubilee.com/schedule.htm

Not giving a lecture this year, Doomo?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Nope, performing on saturday, running my booth, running the party... that's about the limit anymore... Me soooo old!

www.rfaproductions.com
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 16:32, Godhandz wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-07-22 13:51, KyletheGreat wrote:
I'll be there...just got my registration and plane ticket...I also slipped in a Stage Competition registration...

Give em hell!!!!!

Thanks Eric,

I'll do my best...I already have my briefcase of junk packed and ready to go...I even made sure to pack an extra set of ping pong balls!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I need to pack soon too, and make my gimmicks. I should do that.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Only 3 more days to the GREATEST Convention around! WooHoo!!!!!
Tony
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Yep! Of course I've been counting since the last one, hehe. I'm all packed now, and have everything together for the competition. It'll be my first time competing and, since some of my friends would rather sleep in than show me support, I'll need support from the Café! Smile

Kyle, I'll come support you in stage if you come support me in close-up Smile

Josh
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Josh,
You competing in close-up? Good Luck, you will do great I'm sure! Beth and I will be there to cheer on the competitors! Look forward to seeing you all there!

Tony & Beth
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Tony,

I'm competing. This act has been around 8 months in the making, honed in the restaurant, and debuted a Ring meeting, I only hope I don't oversleep!

Look forward to seeing everyone,

Josh
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I cant wait. I want it to hurry up and be time already. I took off the last few days of work to get a few things done and now the time has been just taking forever. I should have worked so it would go by faster. Cant wait to see you all again and hang out in the hotel till 5am jammin.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
You and Brian need to come to the competition, since he decided sitting in the bar was more important than the Ring meeting - not that I blame him or anything...Can't believe it's this soon, it really snuck up on me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL