The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
I think my liver needs 12 months to recover oh crap magic live this sunday dam I might need a transplant
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2007-08-16 23:31, magicgraham wrote:
I think my liver needs 12 months to recover oh crap magic live this sunday dam I might need a transplant

Oh yes! And to Graham... The greatest Kiwi of them all! And one He ll Of a Magic Bartender.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
majic213
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of majic213
Hey whats up guys yes it is I magic Joe Graham hit me up we need to exchange numbers and Tony let me know when the next Channel One will be out I cant wait. This convention was the ****! Thanks to every one for a great one. Kepp Daddy hit me up we gotta kick it some time soon. Jason and John thanks for all of your input on my effects and talk to ya soon.
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Tony,

Finlly made it up to the party Saturday night. As usual it was a great time. It was great seeng everybody and spending some early morning hours with people just kicking back and talking. See you at the next one if not sooner. Any plans on attending the combined national convention next year in Louisville?
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
To all the Magic Guys!

Had an awesome time at the Jubilee. Tony the parties were great and I would love to hang out again soon. Do you go to Magi-Fest?

I now know why everyone has told me in the past the the jubilee is one of the best conventions in the county. It is the people and the magic who make it. It was a honor and pleasure hanging out with all of you. Thank you for the support and kind words at the shows.

Maybe next time, I can come and not have to worry about performing in the shows or get up at 7:30 AM in order to judge at stage contest. Congrats to Jason (stage) and Mike (Close-Up)winning first place. Also Kyle (Mr. Ping Pong) and Josh (Elmsley Count) for taking 3rd. I look forward to seeing all of you again in the future. Keep the Magic Going!

PS. Jimmy 'Cards' Mollinari..do you know any tricks beside Cards? I'm going to have to teach you the Rubik's Cube Card trick. ha!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
Wish I could've been there this year guys, I went for the 1st time in '06 and it ROCKED! especially the party. I hope to make it next year.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
NExt year it will on the same date as the Get together. Save your money and go to the get together. I will.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Hey Matt, Enjoy the get together. But I'll be in St Louis.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 00:16, Magicmatt1982 wrote:
NExt year it will on the same date as the Get together. Save your money and go to the get together. I will.

You enjoy the get together Mat. Personally, I will be in St.Louis. Besides, I personally don't enjoy staying at someone elses house or camping out or driving 15 miles late at night to go to a motel. It just would not be helpfull in throwing my party.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Ditto Doomo. Did you get to see the Miller Family Can Man with Fez? I dunno if it survived very long but I made the last night of the Jubilee in Honor of the Hosting Family of the Hospitality suite.
Magiman
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magiman
Well Matt...
I am glad you are going to the Get-Together instead. I hear they appreciate acts like yours anyway ... lame and not funny.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 13:00, Mike Melito wrote:
Ditto Doomo. Did you get to see the Miller Family Can Man with Fez? I dunno if it survived very long but I made the last night of the Jubilee in Honor of the Hosting Family of the Hospitality suite.

Mike! I just showed your post to Rosie! She LOVES your can... Hmm, that came out wrong. In fact, it made a 700 mile journey safely in her grasp, where it now holds a place of honor! You just disappeared before I could say thank you.But I am glad that you came to the party. It is people like you and the other attendees that really made the convention and the party the sucess it was!

www.rfaproductions.com
andost
View Profile
New user
Chicago
4 Posts

Profile of andost
Anyone knows the list of contest winner?
I'm curious Smile
----------------------------------
FISM- World Champion in Micro Magic
WWW.ANDOST.COM
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8695 Posts

Profile of harris
Mike (mr creativity) Melito won first in Close Up...

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 23:15, andost wrote:
I'm curious Smile

Close-up:

First: Mike Melito
Second: Steve Finkelstein
Third: Myself and another (I'm blanking on his name, 2-way tie)

Stage:

First: Jason Andrews
Second: Devin Henderson
Third: Kyle Jerrard
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
I am a pro. I do not work for magicians. If you want to go after me then come to my face. Do not waste my time. I am a working magician unlike others like urself.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Well if Matt isn't coming to the Jubilee I guess that's one less can I'll have to make =)

Doomo - thanks for the kind note. I made one for Maria Ibanez and it got confiscated by the airplane police. To be honest I was glad because I hated the way it turned out. I made a MUCH better one for her as a replacement. I'm glad your's made it OK. They were such a hit that I am in the process of getting a website to sell them. It's not up yet but I reserved the address - http://www.ThisISPopArt.net. That's going to the be catch phrase I am going to use. Can Man / This IS Pop Art. It would be nice to be able to pay for other conventions by carving out cans. I'm sorry I missed you at the party. But I'm glad you liked the can.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 10:24, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Quote:
I'm curious Smile

Close-up:

Stage:

Close...it's suppose to be "Jarrard"...but it's okay...I forgive you!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
I was also curious about the Kyle "THE GREAT" part too. Is that supposed to be there?

Woo-hoo
14 posts.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 17:51, KyletheGreat wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 10:24, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Quote:
I'm curious Smile

Close-up:

Stage:

Close...it's suppose to be "Jarrard"...but it's okay...I forgive you!

Whatever you say Delaware. After all, you thought that Henry VIII was a fraction!
(To be fair, he singled me out in his close-up show for that line too.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL