The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » 2007 WSOP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15810 Posts

Profile of tommy
Any one got any pals left in this thing? This is the latest score that I can find.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/a......sID=1593
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
684 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
We had a 6 month tourney that sent two of our guys to the shin dig. One guy lasted 12 hours and went out when his flopped nut straight was rivered by a boat. The other guy had his top two pair go down against a set.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15810 Posts

Profile of tommy
Final Table

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/news/a......sID=1677

I think the low stack sputnik will win.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
I think Tuan Lam looks like he might have the chops.

A 46th and 76th in previous WSOP's is actually a pretty strong background for the final table these days.

He's also right behind big stack going in, not a bad place to be.

Of course, being the final table at the WSOP, we'll all be wrong no matter who we pick.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15810 Posts

Profile of tommy
I have had bet where I can't lose anyway. I gave some guys even money on it being a pair which they took but I knew I could get 15/8 at the bookies and layed it all off. Smile

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15810 Posts

Profile of tommy
"it" The winning hand that is.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15810 Posts

Profile of tommy
Looks like Jerry won.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » 2007 WSOP (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL