The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Free Will of Order by Jimmy Fingers" or "Original Freewill by Deddy" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Riemann_Zeta
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Riemann_Zeta
"Free Will of Order by Jimmy Fingers" or "Original Freewill by Deddy"

Just saw a demo of original freewill by Deddy and read the 5 or 6 pages of posts. I think I understand the basic idea but would like to purchase the complete routine. How much of an improvement is Jimmy Finger's routine over the original freewill?

I also checked out a few posts about Greg Arce's "Scorched" using equivoque, this looks pretty cool as well. Any thoughts?

Best Regards,
RZ
asanghi
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, Russia
308 Posts

Profile of asanghi
RZ: You can't go wrong with Jimmy's FWOO. While the original is great as well, Jimmy's version makes it completely impromptu, and he has added some very nice touches to the routine.

Greg Arce's Scorched routine is also very good, and even better (in my opinion) is the routine after Scorched that follows in his book "Deep Thoughts". There's a very clever bit by Greg that fixes the weakest outcome inherent in equivoque.

Hope this helps,
Apurva Sanghi
Riemann_Zeta
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Riemann_Zeta
Thanks Apurva! This is exactly the type of input I was looking for. Gonna get FWOO today and look into Arce's deep thoughts e-book. There are quite a few threads on these.

-RZ
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the original Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Riemann_Zeta
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Riemann_Zeta
Hey Slim, why do you prefer the original? Pros/cons?
I'll end up getting both, but really want an impromptu method.
Thanks.

-RZ
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Do your self a favour....buy both and study both....since the creator must had a logical reason of why they create theirs like that....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Get the original and then THINK for an hour or so.....You'll get it Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 01:30, Riemann_Zeta wrote:
Hey Slim, why do you prefer the original? Pros/cons?
I'll end up getting both, but really want an impromptu method.
Thanks.

-RZ

The original IS an impromptu method.

John
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Ameen
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
asanghi
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, Russia
308 Posts

Profile of asanghi
John:

The original comes with certain props so if you perform the original *strictly as is* you'd require those props.

Jimmy's routine replaces those props with everyday objects + adds all those nice subtleties.

But I agree with Slim that if you are going to venture into this effect then it is worth getting both versions - can't go wrong either way...

Best regards,
Apurva Sanghi
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 13:50, asanghi wrote:
John:

The original comes with certain props so if you perform the original *strictly as is* you'd require those props.

Jimmy's routine replaces those props with everyday objects + adds all those nice subtleties.

But I agree with Slim that if you are going to venture into this effect then it is worth getting both versions - can't go wrong either way...

Best regards,
Apurva Sanghi

Yea, but you don't need those props. And like Slim typed ... get the original and you'll see. It's not SPECIFIC to THOSE props. I like the fingers thing too I have both.

John
Riemann_Zeta
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Riemann_Zeta
Cool. Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting effect and principle down.

-RZ
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Get my original free will. pm me with a proof of purchace and I will sent you my pet routine using the free will concept.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Deddy's version has not been improvd upon by fingers.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
I am sure both are great!

I have really enjoyed the Fingers' routine. It really is a great impromptu effect. With proper "sell" it's a great routine for those moments when someone says "show me something"! I usually do.

This type of effect does not come across "procedural" and it really plays well. I highly recommend it.

Thanks,
Sean
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Free Will of Order shown at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItSmqhxWRM

Thanks,

Jimmy
Jordan Waller
View Profile
Special user
London
610 Posts

Profile of Jordan Waller
I watched the video.

Personally.

I can't really see what is that different about your version and Deddy's original.

Sorry.
One day I will write a book
mindcontroller
View Profile
Regular user
Inside your Head!
175 Posts

Profile of mindcontroller
My versions better, and although I don't like Mr Corbuzier theft of Max's performing character, I wouldnt dream of marketing my version without asking Mr Corbuzier first.... as it really is a great routine.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
I never thought the guy was like Max.
(Did you watch his clips)

J ack

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Where can I read about or purchase both effects?
§kitch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Free Will of Order by Jimmy Fingers" or "Original Freewill by Deddy" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL