The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The First U.S. lecture!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
156 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
This Sunday at 3:00pm

Dan and Dave: The BUCK TWINS LECTURE!! This is going to be their FIRST EVER lecture in the UNITED STATES! Be the first to see these two young men perform card magic like you have NEVER seen before!

The world renowned close-up artists Dan and Dave come to the Magic Apple for a live demonstration of the material found in their published work, and a few new things!! This will include tips on how to practice, hand care, breaking in a deck of cards and choosing the right pack among an assortment of other useful knowledge you are sure to walk away with a new outlook on sleight of hand. 3:00pm is when it starts and it is $35 per person.

This is a LIMITED lecture and there are only a few seats left. Be sure to call The Magic APple and reserve and PAY for a seat!!

The Magic Apple 818-508-9921
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
156 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
THIS LECTURE IS SOLD OUT!! if you have NOT paid or reserved a seat - sorry but it is SOLD OUT

no more seats are available!
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego
211 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
I'm going

I'm looking forward to it

ill be the guy in a white shirt, striped button up, and blue jeans

see ya there
Hey, what can I say

O YEAH

www.myspace.com/jeffmagicman

add me, talk to me....if you add me send a message telling me what your screen name
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The First U.S. lecture!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL