The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mitox Lecture: Thanks to all at BMS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1703 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Last night I did a lecture at the BMS in Birmingham here in the UK and I just wanted to come on the board and say thanks to any BMS members here for your society's hospitality. Immediately prior to my lecture I was lucky enough to see an audition from a promising lady mentalist and the inspiring induction of Paul Brook into the BMS fold. (I was sworn to secrecy on the details of the induction but I would like to congratulate the team on the speed and efficiency with which they cleaned up the blood)

I was a little concerned that my mentalism lecture would not be well received by the mainly non-mentalist audience, but if this was the case then at least they were polite enough to laugh in all the right places. I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to stay around after the lecture to talk to everyone I wanted to, but the train didn't look like it would wait! I did have a number of copies of Mitox there too, the book containing the effects I lectured, but time was short so I had to run off: if anyone who was interested in getting a copy of Mitox missed me please go to the website-
http://mitox.phillsmiff.com
and if you order it and send me an email then I will refund the discount amount.

Thanks again to everyone who attended, and special thanks to John Price, Paul Brook and Nathan for looking after me whilst I was in Brum.

Phill Smith
Check out the incredible Neural Miracle playing cards on Kickstarter:
-+: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/phillsmith/incredible-magic-with-the-neural-miracle-playing-cards :+-
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
667 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Thanks Phill,

Always a pleasure, and thanks for plugging the 'Brook Test'.

One of the members came up to me afterwards and said "Oh I didn't realise you were the guy who created the 'Brook Test'. One would hope my name would have been a clue.

Thanks once again for a tip-top lecture.

Speak to you soon,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mitox Lecture: Thanks to all at BMS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL