The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Magical Times with The Great Paul Potassy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrEfd0mOOWA

Here is a collection of some photos I have with Paul Potassy and his lovely wife Lita. Now....if I could only find earlier photos with him. I thought I'd share with you a glimpse of Paul in some private moments. The Potassys invited my friend Sal and I for lunch yesterday. Lita was the best hostess and Paul just had fun with us. Paul is certainly a grandmaster of magic. WE spent the entire afternoon talking about magic and life. He even did some card manipulation for us. A golden moment indeed. At 84 years of age....Paul is getting ready for a stint in the meditteraenean and in Spain. What an inspiration.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I checked this out and all I can say to you rannie my friend is that you sure are lucky to have such wonderfully masterful magician as a mentor. We should all be so lucky. Smile Paul Potassy is one of the best in the world, great magi and wonderful person...come to think of it, so are you my friend. Smile My best to Paul and he should know that his best student there in the Phillipines has learned well. Smile And I'm sure the great master is very proud. La Famiglia sure is. Smile Thanks for the link, great stuff. -MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
That's why you're so good...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
More than the moves and the tricks, what I learned from Paul is something you will never find in books or DVDs. I am still in awe with this man. I am looking foreward to his return in August. I will be working with him in a grand show before the year ends.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for sharing with me your time and celebrate with me my friendship with Paul and Lita.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Very nice.
Thanks for sharing
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Hey whats up Rannie, hopefully, I can make it to the philippines in April... I friend of mine is also close with the potassy's and hopefully, I get to meet the legend as well.. the pics are very inspiring...

j
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I can try and arrange something.

Later bro!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Magical Times with The Great Paul Potassy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL