The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Chris capehart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well we just shot a "new" project with Chris and it will be out in september...thats all you get Smile

we also just released a "new" project called reel magic quarterly and you can find it in the magazine section here at the Café

koz
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Whatever the new Capehart project is, I'm getting a copy!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 18:20, tedb wrote:
Well we just shot a "new" project with Chris and it will be out in september...thats all you get Smile

we also just released a "new" project called reel magic quarterly and you can find it in the magazine section here at the Café

koz

You're a crule #%$$^ you know that. Can you just relase a miracle project every 5 years instead of several a year?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Koz,

Chris Capehart will be at Magic in the Rockies in Colorado the weekend after Labor Day. Is there any chance he'll have it with him to sell by then?

Gene
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes theres a chance...we are editing it right now but its a big project and will take some time...and I'm also in the midst of teh episode 2 of REEL MAGIC...have you checked this out?....

yea, were trying to get it done for Chris as soon as possible

thanks
koz

http://www.reelmagicquarterly.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Chris capehart (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL