The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Magic Up Close DVD Kit by Shimshi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
Could someone please give me a review of this? I had never heard of this Magician but he has won the Magic Castle Strolling Olympics three straight times.

It may be something that I am interested in. Thanks.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
The DVD is fantastic. It's been a long time since I viewed it but this is what I remember.

Haunted deck - Fantasic version of this great effect using the Jon Le Clair hook up
Cards accross - This is one you WILL do, I really enjoyed his take on this plot
Double colour change - Very visual magic
The credit card trick (using the Jon Le Clair hook up) - Shimshi's version of the hummer card - This is what you buy the DVD for. The whole routine builds very well. I perfomed this to a friend (and he has seen lots of my routines and he said this was the best thing he had EVER seen).

All in all this is one of the best DVD's I own (from a collections of over 100).
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
Yes, this DVD is also one of the best in my collections. Highly recommended, especially if you really interested in Hummer Card using credit cards. Shimshi's version in Hummer card IMO is the most ellegance and beautiful.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
Thanks for your input. I love IT stuff and I am always looking for other routines with it. This DVD sounds like something else that I will have to add to my collection. I'm sure my wife will understand!
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Highly recommend for those who want to learn and master effects using invisible thread. Shimshi's skill and great details about the hook ups, setup, maintainence, everything you need to know.

His valuable insight about show business should be leart by new peers of magic. He is definitely right about the price of a professional close up magic show.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Excellent handling, if you want visual street magic that will blow people away, this is it.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
This is definitely worth buying Smile
His version of haunted deck is like "Spooked" but in table situation.

Shimshi is great and you see him doing it in live situation.

Cheers
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
His cards across routine's is crazy !!! saw it live at Blackpool and was fooled badly !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Magic Up Close DVD Kit by Shimshi (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL