The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three Change from Rick Merrill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
Would someone be kind enough to PM me what coin gaffs are used with this trick so I know if I need to buy the entire product or just the routine?

Thank you kindly.

Callon
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
For the chinese version from his FISM act you need the coins as well. They aren't avaible separately as far as I know. Cant really remember the one with silver and copper coins from his lecture. I was quite sure it had something more than just common gaffs but I could be mistaken. Its a long time since I watched his lecture.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
The routine with the Chinese coins in the FISM act is not published, so it's a no-go area. Three Change is available from the Antinomy site and is in print in the first magazine.
magiclee71
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magiclee71
I guess I will just purchase the magazine.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Yes, you can just purchase, but if you get a set coin with the routine also is very reasonable price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three Change from Rick Merrill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL