The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm as giddy as a school girl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out tomorrow!

While it may seem odd, particularly with the un-obsessed, I have been waiting impatiently for this for quite a while.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I could so spoil it for you right now.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
But I won't.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
...Then what ever you do, don't read the New York Times!...
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'm not the kind of guy who gets spoiled. As a matter of fact I've read all my book many times and still enjoy them, even though I know the outcome.

But I would rather read the book.

Of course if I don't get the book Saturday for some reason, I'm sure everything will be on the net by Saturday afternoon.

I suppose it already is.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
As long as you don't dress like a schoolgirl, it's all good. I am a huge HP fan and too cannot wait. My brother in law does the dirty work tonight... waiting in line... fighting the mobs. Etc.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Funniest thing. A Barnes and Noble truck was driving by and ten boxes of the new book fell off. I've been going around and selling them to the people at the end of the lines. It's working out pretty well.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
LOL Vandy.

If you have already read the last book.... then go here.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......32&3

And let me know what you think of my theory Smile

My guess is that we are going to see a LOT of deaths, Snape (in some heroic Harry saving action), Dumbledore, George Weasley (or the other one, but I think probably George) Lupin, Ron perhaps, and at least 4 or 5 other big characters.

I am going to the bookshop at midnight. Yes, I am as obssessed as you. Perhaps even more so!

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I think Ron and Hermione will live.

I think Harry will die. I think Petunia will die saving Harry, at least that one time.

I think Snape will be Both working for Voldemort and The O.O.t.P. For whatever reason, I don't know.

If I'm right I swear I never read any of the leaked crapulence, I am merely godlike. If I'm wrong I'm just repeating what Freak Prodigy told me.

I think somehow Snape will end up back at Hogwarts, maybe as the Headmaster.

I think Dumbledore really is dead. However, I think he will still help harry, possibly clues or something.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27251 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
That's the book manuscript mentioned elsewhere.

Sunday afternoon on trip to CT for me. Will enjoy then.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Josh

I first posted the predictions I have linked too on a forum 18 months ago, and on Myspace about 6 months ago. So no-one can accuse me of reading the leaked stuff Smile

Staying well away from the leaks. I want to find out if I am right by reading the book!

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Finally . . .
Cards never lie
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I'm not into Harry Potter. But the thought of Josh dressed as a schoolgirl has peaked my interest.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Hope Josh clean shaven in that scene LOL LOL
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Completely shaven.

I believe in maintaining personal appearance when cross dressing.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1321 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I got the book!!! Fingers itching...

My friend had downloaded a torrent of the book and read just the end and was going on and on about it. Someone had put a fan-fiction book into circulation as the real thing. Now that's funny....there's gonna be people who will read the book and will get quite a shock seeing the film based on the REAL book.
Sent from my Typewriter
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Got it, read it.

Obviously Freak Prodigy gave me some bad information. However I will allow those few who are literate time to read the book.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I have found schoolgirls rarely giddy and more often than not dangerous beasts ready to resort to cannibalism than fend off attacks from outside threats.
Tate
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
211 Posts

Profile of Tate
I performed at a local bookstore for the book release. Before I went I rehearsed a book test using the first Potter book. I chose a random page, 287. When I performed the test that night, guess what page the kid chose? 287! I didn't even need to peek at the cue sheet. Wow.

Tate
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I hav`nt seen the latest Harry Potter movie,but what Interesting what you see at a fair or other places.Saturday we seen a Harry Potter lookalike with his pulling horses the only slight difference was his glasses wernt totally round ,and others were saying how He look like Harry .At the end of the pull his team got 4 place so the other kids said there wasnt anny magic in him or his horses LOL
:ridinghorse:
seen lots of road apples LOL
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I'm as giddy as a school girl (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL