We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Difficulties in Brazil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dreamervic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dreamervic
I´m a Christian magic, but here in Brazil I have a lot of difficulties to find specific Christian material for magic. First because we do have few dealers of magic material and second because in my country peoples sees magic like (how can I say?).. lets say that sometimes I hear "Don´t do that it´s art of the Devil!" Smile
I need to improvise when I wanna make some show with christian subject, and sometimes it becomes poor in effect.
I would like help with tips of effects and stores or dealers (or even anyone that manufactures magic itens) that could ship for Brazil effects whith christian subjects.

Thanks and sorry for the Bad English.
dreamervic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of dreamervic
Anyone ?
OK... I see.
If you have any ideas, please, make me know.
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
Steve Varro ships anywhere and he has lots of Christian props that don't look like they are magic tricks. You might check that out. http://www.gospelmagic.com

As for material, I usually think of that as what you say. Are there some effects you have that you need routines for? If so, ask for that and I'm sure we (the Café) can help you.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Howdy dreamervic -
I have a close friend who has a brother and mother (the mother until recently - she passed away August 12) who are missionaries in Brazil.
The brother's name is Joe and the mother's name was Louise. Very dear people.
I realize that is off topic, but having talked with them I realize about the difficulty of doing "Gospel magic" in certain countries.
You have been given great advice by being directed to gospelmagic.com
I would also encourage you to join the Fellowship of Christian Magicians, if you haven't already -

http://www.fcm.org

There are a lot of folks there willing to help.

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
navina1
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of navina1
Hi Dreamervic
Check out http://www.gospelemagic.com for ebook information on how to defend a Gospel magic ministry. I have worked for years in the Middle East - a region which is very superstitious and have had very little problems in adapting to the local context. I am a pastor now in the middle East and find it a real asset to use this tool in ministry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Difficulties in Brazil (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL