The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Just (Re)joined (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
I just now clicked on the "Submit" button to re-join SAM. I had been a member a number of years ago but let my membership lapse, mostly because I hadn't been very active. But now I plan to do a lot more with SAM and hopefully be able to contribute as well as get something out of it.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations! Good luck becoming more active. That's what makes for good clubs...the members being active.

Mark.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Welcome back and congratulations on re-joining the Society of American Magicians. If there is ever anything I can be of assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully

Maria Ibanez
National President
Society of American Magicians
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Welcome back, John!

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
Thanks for the welcomes! I had been getting too rusty with my magic, and since my first niece was born this year I realized I'm going to need to get back to my old form when she's old enough to be impressed. Smile
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
Does it normally take a while for the membership card, etc. to come through the mail once you've signed up? It's been a week and a half for me and I haven't seen it yet. Just want to make sure it's not lost in the mail or something.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
I'll check up on it, John.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
Thanks Smile Should I PM you my full info (name, address, etc.)?
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
If you are joining through an assembly, more often than not your packet goes to the assembly secretary. The National Administrator was away for a well deserved few days off and that may have delayed your receiving the packet also.

Please do let me know if you haven't received it yet and like Neil, I will check into it for you. Again, congratulations and welcome back!

Kee a dream in the making.

Maria Ibanez
National President
Society of American Magicians
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
I signed up online from the SAM homepage, not through an assembly. I would assume the admin's vacation was part of the delay -- even national administrators need a vacation once in a while, I'm sure!
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
Yay! My package came in the mail today. Thanks everyone for your help!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Just (Re)joined (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL