The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Harris revolutionises the card levitation - Enlightenment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..19..23..27..31..35..37~38~39 [Next]
Wesker
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Wesker
Amazing, If I didn't promise my dealer that I'd get this from them, I would be on my way to the post office with my order. Very clever method Ben.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Ingenious!

I have a couple of questions.

1. Can I use my 2" X 2" X 1/2" M-50 grade magnet or do I need to get the smaller magnet?

2. Will the card levitate higher if I use a stronger magnet (like the one I already have)?

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
flekka
View Profile
Regular user
wirral, england,
186 Posts

Profile of flekka
Ben
It looks great and I have filled in and sent my order off...
only the fastest I could get it there was 5-days..By Air Mail
what you achieve in life echo's for eternety
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
My order just went out as well! These are probably going to sell fairly fast.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
I'm off to the post office now.
dreamadream99
View Profile
Regular user
Central Alberta, Canada
137 Posts

Profile of dreamadream99
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 09:53, thehawk wrote:
Since Ben doesn't take email orders how do you know if you are of the first 100 or unlucky 101 or higher. Now don't tell me if you missed the boat and weren't one of the first 100 he won't charge anything. If I go through the work of filling out the form and mailing it I should know if I am going to get one or not.
Ben wants everything through the post I take it.

Yes, good point. What happens to orders that aren't received in the first 100? Will they be fulfilled minus the custom gimmick? Will they simply be dropped? I shelled out $60 Canadian to get the form there as fast as possible, so I hope to get the rest of my order, even if I miss out on the limited edition extra.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
The effect looks great but this process of wondering if your visa will get there in time is a screwed up process. Why not take a fax if you won't take email, don't tell me you don't have a fax machine, get one.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Only thing that makes sense is he doesn't want the mail to get there too quick.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 13:32, dreamadream99 wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 09:53, thehawk wrote:
Since Ben doesn't take email orders how do you know if you are of the first 100 or unlucky 101 or higher. Now don't tell me if you missed the boat and weren't one of the first 100 he won't charge anything. If I go through the work of filling out the form and mailing it I should know if I am going to get one or not.
Ben wants everything through the post I take it.

Yes, good point. What happens to orders that aren't received in the first 100? Will they be fulfilled minus the custom gimmick? Will they simply be dropped? I shelled out $60 Canadian to get the form there as fast as possible, so I hope to get the rest of my order, even if I miss out on the limited edition extra.

If you want to be one of the first 50 to get it for $50 +$10=$60 you also have to buy Enlightenment for $80 I believe. It might cost you $140 to get everything.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I won't send CC info by mail. I can wait for the dealer =)
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Dang. Order sent out this am, vial global priority.

If I am in the first 100, I'll post a review.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Wow, that's ingenious!

I don't understand how the spectator can lift up the card off the deck themselves, though.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I'm really not sure what you do with the...gizmo!!??
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 14:03, Joshua Barrett wrote:
I won't send CC info by mail. I can wait for the dealer =)

Hrm... want this badly but have reconsidered mailing my CC info. PayPal would be nice... or some other option.. or am waiting with Joshua for the dealer.
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 15:15, Harv wrote:

That makes two of us...bit confusd about the effect described with the spectator handling the cards, complete with gimmick and pk magnet ?
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 15:36, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-04-02 15:15, Harv wrote:

That makes two of us...bit confusd about the effect described with the spectator handling the cards, complete with gimmick and pk magnet ?

Th gizmo is used to gizmolize the cards.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Any and every cards? Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
From what I read.. I'm understanding that the gizmo that they have is probably built into a card (or a stack) and holds the charge from the gizmo that the magician holds onto. I'm sure it will be explained perfectly in the actual instruction booklet.

However it works, it sounds awesome and I can't wait to get one!
Corey King
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Yes, I was hoping the information packet would have a better explanation of the logistics involved. It leaves a number of questions unanswered but hopefully Ben will be able to shed some light on those here.

** Bill **
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi guys.

If you want to be sure about securing what you need, send an email and I'll reserve it for you.

You can then follow up with a letter and CC number or cheque.

All the pre-orders will be shipped when we ship everything to our distributor (Murphys) at the end of April.

By doing this by snail-mail I can sit down with all of the letters in one hit. I won't even pick up the mail from the post office for two weeks, I can't be distracted or I'll miss the deadline. It's simply time management. Old school, but that's just gotta be the way right now.

Please, if you have any concerns just wait until your dealer has this. I'd much prefer you give your sale to your dealer, he/she deserves your business and support.

Cheers

Ben
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ben Harris revolutionises the card levitation - Enlightenment (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..19..23..27..31..35..37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL