We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » From Surfing Santa Barbara. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YourTalisman
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of YourTalisman
Hi, I'm not really new do magic at all, My dad was a succussfull entertainer. I however chose to entertain as a Stage Hypnotist. However I recently have seen Derren brown, and what he does is, as far as I understand it a mixture of NLP, Hypnosis and Mentalism.

I want to learn Mentalism. Actually I have always wanted to learn. But never new anyone to point me in the right way, I also want to get really good at Cold Reading. I Really want to go to some conventions. Please give me information on Conventions that might help me reach this goal.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!

Check out the So happy together section...
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Ted Danger
View Profile
New user
San Francisco/Utila
91 Posts

Profile of Ted Danger
Hey Talisman,

Many posters here are just working at adding up there post count, like it's some karmanic tune-up or something. Me too. Naw, I just happen to like Santa Barbara, Isla Vista, that sicko party school, and my failed abalone mariculture project in the Channel Islands.

My advice, since you asked. Find a copy of Corindas' 13 steps to mentalism.

That should put you on the right track. Now I have to run to abebooks and get myself a copy. Regards,
"One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." Albert E.
YourTalisman
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of YourTalisman
I am thankful for everyones help. And I look forward to meeting some of you someday.

Talis
zerofire
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of zerofire
Welcome!
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Café!
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » From Surfing Santa Barbara. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL