We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Martin Nash's Ovation (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panimen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of panimen
Could someone please provide me with a description of Martin A. Nash's "Ovation?" I have currently been working on the faro and the stay stack, and I was wondering if it would be worth learning. I've heard positive comments on this effect but I don't really know much about it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a description of what happens in this trick. Thank you.
panimen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of panimen
Just to clarify, I am not looking for an explanation or the workings of the effect. I simply want a description of what the audience sees. I have tried searching for any description of Ovation but haven't had any luck. Thank you in advance.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
It is on one of the Martin Nash "Charming Cheat" videos.
Cards never lie
panimen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of panimen
Thanks Andy, but I'd really appreciate a description of what the audience sees during "Ovation". I still don't have much money, so I'd first like to know more about this effect before purchasing anything. I'm sure many of you would highly recommend that I simply buy these Martin Nash videos, but since I'm only interested in "Ovation" (at the moment), I'd be more comfortable if someone were to just describe the performance for me.
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
I will look up "Ovation" tonight at home and provide a description from the dvd box.

BTW, don't know if you saw this or not, but here: http://www.lybrary.com/ovation-p-267.htm......s_id=136 . It's not a video, but it IS much cheaper and would give you what you need.
tjo'
panimen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of panimen
Thanks T. Joseph O'Malley, I actually didn't know about this ebook before. And there's also a description of the effect, but it's very brief. Thanks again, I might consider buying this ebook.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Martin Nash's Ovation (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL