The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Skank of the Century (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20070725/D8QJQTB00.html

There is no excuse for this OINKER to remain in the public Eye (or Nose).

Can uncouth be any more accurately displayed? Prior to this Porcine Wonder I thought the Jerry Springer Show had the corner on trash. Can anyone, even some angst ridden crotchcentric 17 year olds look at this slag heap as attractive clebrity?

I thought it would be over when she took her shoes off and cleared the plane.

Not only a slob but a thief as well. What a foul mess.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I never thought I'd see the day when K-Fed would look like the responsible parent! And remember when Christina Aguilera was the slutty one?

It's like the horrible traffic accident that leaves several people dead....as much as you don't want to look, you can't help it as your car passes by the crash scene.

Oh, but wait...she's "country"! She's allowed to do moronic stuff like this! Because, as EVERYONE knows (tongue planted firmly in cheek, here) those of us who reside south of the Mason-Dixon have the intelligence of an eggplant!!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well...at least one does and it's certified. The personal habits of this 'person' (loosely) are like some inbred child raised by wolves.

OH...and I always avoid (and go out of my way to do so) looking at the accident...freakish I know...but I do have the option and choose to use it.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't know much about Britney Spears, I'm from the wrong age group I guess, but from what I've seen of her I think she needs to retire, move way away from LA or NYC, and just live off her millions. She doesn't have any talent from what I can see, I've only heard one song and it sounded filtered through a computer to make it sound unique. I wish you the best, she is young and would fetch a high price in some markets.

What I'm enjoying is the complete self destruction of Lindsey Lohan.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Margarette, I happen to like eggplant!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
When she kissed madonna something must of rubbed off.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Why people continue to support her is beyond me. Her fan base is still growing!

Lindsey Lohan, Brittany Spears, and Paris Hilton should be banned from anymore publicity (if it were only possible)
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I don't know why this is bothering so many people. Most celebrities get away with many things that I or any other "regular" person could never get away with.
I get caught doing drugs in the privacy of my own home and I go to jail. A celebrity gets caught doing the same drugs but speeding down the highway in their fancy car endangering others and they go to rehab.
Celebrities and people with lots of money or related to someone with lots of money or influence hardly ever suffer the same consequences as I would.
I'm sure that Britney Spears thinks that she is better than anyone else and can do these things because she can buy her way out or just have other's cover for her.
This is what happens when you spoil the child and don't make them accountable for their actions.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Children should never be made famous. They're never mature enough to handle it...come to think of it, neither are most adults.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Quote:
On 2007-07-25 20:50, Cliffg37 wrote:
Margarette, I happen to like eggplant!

I'm sorry, Cliff, I didn't mean to insult the eggplant! Smile
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
She's not that innocent!

Y'all :wink:
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
I am rather confused . . . what is behind this all?
Cards never lie
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Behind this all what?

Read the link in first post...add to it the many links in a google search combining Britney and the bad personal hygene of your choice...as well as lack of ANY manners or civilised behavior traits.

Has not much to do with Drugs and Alcohol in this case I don't think...just a clueless slob
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Oops. She did it again!!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I remember when she was that young, extremely popular 14 year old pop singer.
What has happened?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have no memory of Britney Spears as a singer other than one song my wife played me, I also don't recall Madonna. I just don't listen to pop music. She was lovely though and from what I read the other day has been in the limelight since she was about ten or eleven. She, like Lohan, has no clue to reality and when they are put into contact with the rest of us they seem to have problems and don't really seem to grasp what is going on around them or what is acceptable behavior. That doesn't mean I'd be unhappy to run into either one of them while drunk out of their minds and not knowing what they are doing.....
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Carry a clothespin.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I think I have happened upon the Spear Britney thread.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Is this the future for Bindi?

Not necessarily.

Shirley Temple came out the other side nice.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I really really hope not Destiny...
Let's hope that Bindi does take the Shirley Temple route. From all reports I've heard Terri is a good mum. I don't think she'll let Bindi go evil.
Keeping my fingers crossed,
Gwyd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Skank of the Century (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL