The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..20..37..54..71..84~85~86~87~88..112..135..158..181..203~204~205 [Next]
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 13:06, cgmagic wrote:
If you go back through all the vids it almost sounds like their talking about a restaurant. this could possibly be the evolution.

Big names got together and made restaurants before (Planet Hollywood). Now you can a cold burger and stale fries while staring at someone's movie poster.
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
You get anything from the clues cory?
amc
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of amc
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 13:51, Magic_Steve wrote:
I sure hope it's not a restaurant. That would be a huge dissapointment. Seriously. A restaurant would just suck...
I mean, how is that groundbreaking or revolutionary??????????

I agree with you Magic_Steve, and I have to admit that if it turned out to be a shop, I would feel exactly the same, for the same reasons. A shop is hardly going to cause a revolution in magic, even if it's not open to the public. I don't believe it will turn out to be a shop.
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Anyone get any mail or phone calls?
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
I agree about the shop. But if it does turn out to be so, I sure hope they come out with an amazing initial lineup of products. Including Lee's DVD on Pulp Friction...(I can dream)...
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
I'm sure that whatever theory 11 is, these guys won't let us down. Smile

Now let's not worry about the end, let's enjoy the treasure hunt now and work together.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Id love to know who pulling all this fake crap. guess he don;t have the balls
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 15:25, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Id love to know who pulling all this fake crap. guess he don;t have the balls

For his sake, I sure hope he doesn't have the balls...seriously.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
You know, this mourning I relized what makes me the most mad is that it kind of ruin all the exciment I had for this. yes I'm still looking forward 8/31 but I just don;t care sos much anymore
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
I feel just as excited as I did two weeks ago.
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 15:37, Joshua Barrett wrote:
You know, this mourning I relized what makes me the most mad is that it kind of ruin all the exciment I had for this. yes I'm still looking forward 8/31 but I just don;t care sos much anymore

ditto
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
I don't get it though..who has the time to make up elaborate false clues just for the fun of it? Finding out that Copperfield was about to open up a restaurant, strange riddles, actually wasting time calling people etc. etc. all to get a laugh. I guess we're dealing with someone that has absolutely...no life.
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Is this thread ripped a hole in the time space continuim or something?
JPK
John Kardel
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 16:54, JPK wrote:
Is this thread ripped a hole in the time space continuim or something?
JPK

Yup pretty much....
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Wow, after reading this whole thread, I want to say congratulations to those of you who have been working on this so hard. Especially you, Cory, what you're doing is great. I believe I was actually one of the first 5 to call the Vegas Number to get the passcode for the witness site. About 20 minutes before the video was released this week I called it, just to see what it had said before hand, and it said something else. I'm not too good at these puzzle things, though, so I didn't have any idea what to do with it. It wasn't until looking at this thread did I find the witness page, though. I have been following this pretty closely, but like I stated earlier, I'm not too good at solving anything. It's very interesting, and I'm looking forward to the 31st. Once again, congratulations to all you guys in this thread who received packages/should have received packages. Keep it up!
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 13:13, Chris Kenner wrote:
I spoke with Mike Consonni last night around midnight my time. No clues just talked about all the prank calls.

Chris

Wrong Mike - I got the fake call cheif.
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
I have to agree with Josh. I'm pretty exhausted from all the work we did, and it's not a high priority for me anymore.
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
I'm looking forward to these last weeks... Have we figured out the meaning of 06084824906 yet? My main goals are figuring out what or who the superhero is and what the number means...
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
( I just joined, but I've been working on theory 11 for a little while now on other forums...)
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..20..37..54..71..84~85~86~87~88..112..135..158..181..203~204~205 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL