The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..112~113~114~115~116..134..151..168..185..202..203~204~205 [Next]
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Okay, well I guess I'll take the day off from all of this if it's annoying you guys.

See you tomorow.
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
The people on the D & D forums said they found 5 pages already.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
/twopm
/2oclock
/twooclock
/200
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
/2pm
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Well..that's make's 5 pages now. LOL!
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Anyone find out what the flash of a word is?

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 14:02, Magic_Steve wrote:
Well..that's make's 5 pages now. LOL!

Hmm I tried two of these last night and they didn't work, but now they do. lol
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
It says time.... at least that's what I can get out of it with PS
JustinClark
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of JustinClark
Im curious, is this the same Dan White? http://www.danwhite.ch/html/hauptseite.html
Also Im not sure if this has been mentioned but David Blaines last name is White. Sorry if I'm behind,Im working...
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 14:54, JustinClark wrote:
Im curious, is this the same Dan White? http://www.danwhite.ch/html/hauptseite.html
Also Im not sure if this has been mentioned but David Blaines last name is White. Sorry if I'm behind,Im working...

no that's not him. and its blaines brother.
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
This is blaines myspace

he has dan whit (dwhite) in his freinds list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus......09027462
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of the kid houdini
Take a good look at a white picture on one of the clock links. then change the white to a different color and look around. there are scenes, of events, or a painting, there are faces, and a wall, and a man with binoculars, see what you can get from it.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Hey, TKH, good to see you here. Alright, the next one has to be Homer Liwag.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4830 Posts

Profile of gdw
I would imagine we can assume that White was the blurry guy in that photo we thought was Garcia.

As for the hands and coins video, I'm also pretty certain those were Liwag's hands. When did Kenner confirm that Homer was NOT involved? Not that that disqualifies him from being the one in that video just for fun.

As for something to help us along, it has been mentioned briefly, but no one picked up on it. The MME magazines that were sent out. Open the up, comb them over, fine tooth style. Get out the black lights man. Apparently we need more than the interwebbers to find the next clue, so why not those. Makes more sense than anything at this point.

Heck, even the nuggets. Were the packs open, or sealed? Hell, even sealed, magicians know how to reseal decks. Asher's known for showing a nugget card and saying what makes them 'so valuable is the insides' as he tears it in half. I wouldn't be surprised if they took some invisible ink to those cards they sent out.

Keep in mind you won't have to damage them to check this, just open them and spread them out.

Just my two cents.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I think you guys are way to into this...
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of the kid houdini
I havent gotten anything in the mail. I filled out the form correctly though. How long does it take?
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 16:55, the kid houdini wrote:
I havent gotten anything in the mail. I filled out the form correctly though. How long does it take?

I received mine last Friday.
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 16:55, the kid houdini wrote:

Only the first few people who did the form got it. A lot of the later people didn't get anything.
whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
I never post in this particular thread becacuse I can't devote the time needed to keep up with it---but I still check the website weekly to see the new previewws. Hats off to Chris Kenner'n'company...this may very well be the most confusing but fascinating discussions about a product not even released yet. If nothing else, they'll have anticipation all over this thing when it hits.
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Yeah, it's quite easy to reseal a deck, I do it all the time. Actually, that might be a reason to use caution when buying from Ebay... some guy could put some Bikes in a Nugget case and sell them for $150+... that would be a real bummer if you opened them. lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..112~113~114~115~116..134..151..168..185..202..203~204~205 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL