The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..26..49..72..95..114~115~116~117~118..136..153..170..187..203~204~205 [Next]
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
We will see tomarrow...hopefully I'll get my laptop going again beforehand. If not, I'll hijack my dad's computer (which is what I'm on now).
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
My internet, rather than my computer, has been acting up lately. Every hour or two, my internet just seems to crash (The router is the only problem I can think of). It happened 5 minutes before Dan White's video was put up on Monday/Tuesday, and I'd bet it's going to crash right before 2 PM as well.
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
78 pages....you have to be kidding me....

Anyone write up the Cliffs Notes yet?
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
I know this is going back a bit.. but...

did anyone look closely as the source for the form on the witness page ??

the country drop down contains these oddies in the country list (it's hard to read on the page itself due to the white on yellow text):

<option>CFFFDte d'Ivoire</option>
<option>SFFFDo TomFFFD and PrFFFDncipe</option>

but having then said that it seems a few sites that list country drop downs also have the same errors...

oh well... Smile
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Cote D'Ivoire... That's a country in Africa.
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Ignore the above.. red herring.. sorry.. just saw the 'do tim and pr...' and it looked odd.. looks like its a standard country drop down with weird bits in it Smile
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
'..the words change but the time remains..' or did we do that one already ??
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Man, this sucks... I'm gonna be at school tomorrow. I would have much rather it updated at 2am. lol Then I have Cross Country practice, so I won't be able to catch up on it until like 5:00 my time... which is 6:00 the time that they're using for theory11.
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Ok.. back on the superhero topic...

bit of hunting regarding kenner = Copperfield = fountain of youth (water?)

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Man-Thing

Quote:
The Man-Thing in some sense befriended Richard Rory, Ezekiel Tork, and his pet Dawg, and fought Franklin Armstrong Schist (F. A. Schist), who sought to drain the swamp in search of the Fountain of Youth; Professor Slaughter; the religious zealot Foolkiller (Ross Everbest); the Critics, afterlife agents seeking to judge the fate of suicide victim and clown Darrel Daniel; the natives of la Hacienda, home of the Fountain of Youth, whose waters nearly cured the Man-Thing and horribly mutated Schist before his death; the Glob, Yagzan, and the Cult of Entropy; the Si-Fan, alongside Shang-Chi; and the Gladiator (Melvin Potter), sent to recover Sallis' formula by Death-Stalker.

shame its a huge long shot... and batman (of which kenner I think is a huge fan) is DC not marvel.. oh well Smile *shrug*

are we trying to still establish a user/password for the /dis****** page ??
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 16:02, naquada wrote:
Ignore the above.. red herring.. sorry.. just saw the 'do tim and pr...' and it looked odd.. looks like its a standard country drop down with weird bits in it Smile

Sao Tome and Principe.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
drezmagic
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of drezmagic
Theory 11 is getting people excited, so I guess Lee Asher and Co. are doing their job. I just hope it lives up to the hype. My bet is that it is a new magic shop selling "undiscovered underground techniques." Although... It seems that some of Ellusionist's "team" members are working on Theory 11- so I don't know why it would be another shop. I guess we just have to wait and see or at least until anything starts to make sense....
ports18
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ports18
Did anyone notice a 6th clock page. It doesn't open a page as such but comes up with a login box to theory 11. Comments underneath say Coming Soon.

Long time watcher, 1st time poster I believe.

This may have already been said.
_Illuzionist_
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of _Illuzionist_
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 17:38, ports18 wrote:
Did anyone notice a 6th clock page. It doesn't open a page as such but comes up with a login box to theory 11. Comments underneath say Coming Soon.

Long time watcher, 1st time poster I believe.

This may have already been said.

enlighten us with the URL just to make sure...
Even ytivarG is still a Theory
ports18
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ports18
Whoops, ignor me.

I was typing in all kinds of combinations but typed http://www.theory11.com rather that whatistheory11.com

If you add the 2:00pm after theory11.com/ it brings up a login. But you could type theory11.com/thissucks and the same login will appear.

Sorry guys/gals.
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of the kid houdini
I found a couple interesting things in the pic on the grav*** page
On top of the dome it says 0831(although we all know what that means) and the one lamppost's lightbulb looks an aweful lot like a clock or something.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
I hope Lee Asher dosn't get all "EllusionisT" on us.. Not that it's any of my business , but hey... I mean after all.. ELLUSIONIST isn't in the business of magic, they are in the business of DECKS.. Right Mr Asher?
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
I hope Lee Asher dosn't get all "EllusionisT" on us.. Not that it's any of my business , but hey... I mean after all.. ELLUSIONIST isn't in the business of magic, they are in the business of DECKS.. Right Mr Asher?
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 15:11, cgmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 14:54, JustinClark wrote:
Im curious, is this the same Dan White? http://www.danwhite.ch/html/hauptseite.html
Also Im not sure if this has been mentioned but David Blaines last name is White. Sorry if I'm behind,Im working...

no that's not him. and its blaines brother.

I'm pretty sure he's not, bro.

Well, one of my magic buddies is an acquaintance of Dan White, and I actually asked that question of whether they were related, and he told me no, there's no relation. And this was a long time ago before all this theory 11 stuff.
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Oh.. has any one even heard of these 10 basic theories of magic? The closest thing I know of is the Ten Basic Effects of Magic.
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 19:01, Stranger wrote:
Oh.. has any one even heard of these 10 basic theories of magic? The closest thing I know of is the Ten Basic Effects of Magic.

Im pretty sure they are the same thing.Like-
levitation
vanish
suspension
change
etc.

so...yeah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..26..49..72..95..114~115~116~117~118..136..153..170..187..203~204~205 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL