The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..27..51..75..99..123~124~125~126~127..143..158..173..188..203~204~205 [Next]
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
Hey wats the island at the end of the video also what does it say on the sign
DAW438761
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of DAW438761
I believe it's Justin Miller. San Fransisco, That pic that was posted saying it looked like Wayne Houchin looked similar to Justin Miller and on Penguin Justin Miller left a message saying "my Theory to this little dispute won't even come up to 11, anyway I greatly apologise for this little dispute and hope you accept my apologies" "P.S. the birds will fly at 2 P.M."

Their was a thread on Penguin and Justin participated in it and was about to quit Penguin and delete his account until everyone apologised and he left a message resembeling the one I just typed. He refers to theory 11 and the Darkness page. San Fransisco is also where he is because of E.
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:31, DAW438761 wrote:
I believe it's Justin Miller. San Fransisco, That pic that was posted saying it looked like Wayne Houchin looked similar to Justin Miller and on Penguin Justin Miller left a message saying "my Theory to this little dispute won't even come up to 11, anyway I greatly apologise for this little dispute and hope you accept my apologies" "P.S. the birds will fly at 2 P.M."

Their was a thread on Penguin and Justin participated in it and was about to quit Penguin and delete his account until everyone apologised and he left a message resembeling the one I just typed. He refers to theory 11 and the Darkness page. San Fransisco is also where he is because of E.


There's no way that is unrelated alright.
_Illuzionist_
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of _Illuzionist_
When it shows the guy drumming there is a bag next to him with the golden gate on it
Even ytivarG is still a Theory
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:31, DAW438761 wrote:
I believe it's Justin Miller. San Fransisco, That pic that was posted saying it looked like Wayne Houchin looked similar to Justin Miller and on Penguin Justin Miller left a message saying "my Theory to this little dispute won't even come up to 11, anyway I greatly apologise for this little dispute and hope you accept my apologies" "P.S. the birds will fly at 2 P.M."

Their was a thread on Penguin and Justin participated in it and was about to quit Penguin and delete his account until everyone apologised and he left a message resembeling the one I just typed. He refers to theory 11 and the Darkness page. San Fransisco is also where he is because of E.


he is definatly linked then good find!
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Hmmm... Justin Miller, eh?

I believe that the sign is San Fransisco Fisherman's Warf... Check it out - http://www.virtuar.com/ysf2/ap-Pier-47.htm
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:33, Cory Landels wrote:
Hmmm... Justin Miller, eh?

I believe that the sign is San Fransisco Fisherman's Warf... Check it out - http://www.virtuar.com/ysf2/ap-Pier-47.htm


I ate there once lol.
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
The island at the end is alcatraz I recon mayb a link
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:35, TheRippedDeck wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:33, Cory Landels wrote:
Hmmm... Justin Miller, eh?

I believe that the sign is San Fransisco Fisherman's Warf... Check it out - http://www.virtuar.com/ysf2/ap-Pier-47.htm




Now people are going to be telling you to check your bill with a blacklight. LOL!

I ate there once lol.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:30, drorange wrote:
Hey wats the island at the end of the video also what does it say on the sign


There is a girl wearing a sweater right after it flashes the card - her shirt says Mercer Island - which is about 20 minutes away from where I live => but this means nothing.

Derek Merdinyan
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
You can see Alcatraz in the background when it shows the sign too (I think)

Do you think the four of diamonds has any meaning?
DAW438761
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of DAW438761
Further proof I got the exact quote from Justin and the thread:

Arrogant for caling people out who obviously thrive at rumors and the like..
ok..I was wrong.. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!


Also when did you become the leader of those we do not speak of...

Justin N. Miller

JUST my Theory..I could be wrong but I do have more than 11 dvds out and all are doing great. So I do not need your money or support.
The birds will fly in the air at 2.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/view......;start=0 and this is the thread.
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:35, Magic_Steve wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:35, TheRippedDeck wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:33, Cory Landels wrote:
Hmmm... Justin Miller, eh?

I believe that the sign is San Fransisco Fisherman's Warf... Check it out - http://www.virtuar.com/ysf2/ap-Pier-47.htm




Now people are going to be telling you to check your bill with a blacklight. LOL!

I ate there once lol.


I threw the receipt in some disposal can though... but there was something strange about it.. oh yeah! It came out to 11... I mean 12.11.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
No. Not at all.

OMG! They showed the queen of spades in the last video...perhaps the Queen of England is involved?!?!? LMAO!!! Smile
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
So Justin is involved. Cool.
DAW438761
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of DAW438761
Yep, when San Fransisco I remembered. He must've been the one in the coin video. Or Dan White.
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
If you notice the title of the page.

Hidden+feature

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Where did you come from Smile
I did notice it but never thought anything of it. My mistake.
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
Quote:
On 2007-08-23 14:41, MitchMagic wrote:
If you notice the title of the page.

Hidden+feature

Mitchell


wonder what tht means?
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Steve, remind me to go to the Red Robin you work at and laugh at you when you mess up a spring Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..27..51..75..99..123~124~125~126~127..143..158..173..188..203~204~205 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL