We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..81..111..141..171..201..203~204~205 [Next]
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hm very strange. he sent you an awsome present, which I'd love to recieve as well. he gave you a call.

and chris pm'd me and gave me a clue I told posted a little above, without having me asking him anything. very strange...
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Oh Yeah!! Found a new clue!! Woop woop!
Ok, so on the gravity page in you hit view source it says-
"Veritatem dies aperit."

Which is Latin for-
"Truthfulness day an opening."

Not sure what to do now but...lets think!

Oh! and I found out simplified it means.
"time reveales truth...,"
which means we have to wait....sigh.
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
425 Posts

Profile of boinko
I still think -- as I said on page 2 or whatever -- that's it's a magician co-op -- very Ellusionist-like in terms of production values -- run by Asher, Bucks, Liwag, Kenner et al.

If so -- it's a great idea.

Some folks think it's a concept. I don't. It's true that Theory11 sounds like something out of Elmsley's Collected or buried deep in Stewart James -- but I don't think something this elaborate (or maybe this *simple*) is a concept.

A co-op run by the top names in magic would be quite a concept, actually. B. Christian and Ellusionist need some competition for video slickness.
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1522 Posts

Profile of Cain
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 18:38, Magic_Steve wrote:
Seriuosly...I'm not lying about this. I have no idea what contest this was, or how they got my address...I'm just flippin out right now. Seriously.

Just imagine how excited this guy is going to be when he loses his virginity.
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 21:39, Cain wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 18:38, Magic_Steve wrote:
Seriuosly...I'm not lying about this. I have no idea what contest this was, or how they got my address...I'm just flippin out right now. Seriously.

Just imagine how excited this guy is going to be when he loses his virginity.

I was more nervous than excited. Her parents were in Myrtle Beach, but still nervous. LOL!
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Anyone else listen to I tricks' podcast today? They said that Wayne Houchin is possibly involved as well. There are more and more people involved each day.
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1522 Posts

Profile of Cain
Smile
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Memory-Jah gets a cryptic "snail mail" message. Then Magic_Steve gets actual snail mail with a coveted Mag. Man Exam.!!! that's Huge! I hope he releases all of them to the public. Maybe Theory 11 is an online magazine, with articles by these guys.

Chad
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
BlackDove, we figured that out a few pages back, but, thanks for trying, just the same.

P.S. T11 guys; I'm waiting for my package and/or message. Smile
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 21:59, Chad Sanborn wrote:
Memory-Jah gets a cryptic "snail mail" message. Then Magic_Steve gets actual snail mail with a coveted Mag. Man Exam.!!! that's Huge! I hope he releases all of them to the public. Maybe Theory 11 is an online magazine, with articles by these guys.

Chad

man I would have loved to recieve a signed jerry's nuggets deck too! its been on my wish list for a while and ina few days its my birthday lol. that would have been an awsome present haha.
a magazine would be very nice. so much creative thinking compiled into a magazine or maybe a new book would be fantastic.
I don't believe the theory that it might be a new competitioner for E. we should not forget that magic is very important. that's why I think it might be a dvd or book too. we saw a beautiful color change and card production so far. and lee and chris are talking about (creating) magic a lot. I am very interested what the next clue will be.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Around 2 hours left...
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 22:00, James Hill wrote:
BlackDove, we figured that out a few pages back, but, thanks for trying, just the same.

P.S. T11 guys; I'm waiting for my package and/or message. Smile

Oh dang....o well
well on this new video ill be ready and ill find some clues!

||Peace? ||
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
This has been asked like 3 times already but...What was on the DIGG video that is no longer available?
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Brad Christian is on here right now, checkin this out.....hi Brad!
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Hrmm - I have other questions regarding this thing. I read something elsewhere. Anyway - in no way do I know anything about this - I mean...I want to and all. Very interesting at the very least.

I got an email from Fisher about it tonight, before it thought I didn't know anything about really (or forgot I did rather). Once he said something though I remembered something else I read which clued two things together and now I'm irritated (not about the Actual T11 thing...but something related.

Anyway - that was more a reason to vent. So thanks for listening.

If you guys are sending crazy secret text msgs hit me up 8609446786. Do me a favor and don't abuse that.

Keep the fun coming in this thread.
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Steve. they probably got your address from caller id when you called the number. Sucks that I only have a cell phone and they can't get the rest of my info form that.

If it's the issue with the Shadow Coins you got, I'll personally hunt you down and kill you btw. Smile
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
I just sent you a text message Michael...LOL!

Quote:
On 2007-08-13 22:43, Joshua Barrett wrote:
If it's the issue with the Shadow Coins you got. I'll personally hunt you down and kill you btw. Smile

Good thing you don't know where I live! I love my life! Smile
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 22:45, Magic_Steve wrote:
I just sent you a text message Michael...LOL!

Odd haven't got it
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Well, if I get everyone in waldorf I'm bound to get you =D
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-08-13 22:56, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Well, if I get everyone in waldorf I'm bound to get you =D

Haha..maybe.

Here are some pics to make you more mad! LOL!

http://www.freewebs.com/simmonsmagic/theory11.htm

Best.
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..81..111..141..171..201..203~204~205 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL