The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..77~78~79~80~81..106..130..154..178..202..203~204~205 [Next]
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:23, gdw wrote:
So, besides figuring out riddles, which I love doing by the way, has anything advanced us at all?
I think I got a phone number but it says invalid area code
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Ok something weird happened. I tried going on these websites and all came up as password protected...and now now all of a sudden, they don't work anymore. Just a glitch?

http://www.whatistheory11.com/via
http://www.whatistheory11.com/viadei
http://www.whatistheory11.com/viadeipesci
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
So, besides figuring out riddles, which I love doing by the way, has anything advanced us at all?

we now know Copperfields in it for sure I'm 100% sure
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Did you try Iceman as a password?
Lapping
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Lapping
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 14:57, Cory Landels wrote:
Think about this...

Alive but not breathing - Drowned Alive (David Blaine)

Fish - Drowned Alive (David Blaine)

Cold as Death - Frozen in Time (David Blaine)

ICEMAN - Frozen in Time (David Blaine)

Sharks - Drowned Alive (David Blaine)

Not to mention those Split Spades in the Kenner preview.

This is getting oddly weird.

Jordan
Chris Kenner
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Chris Kenner
Guys

Just for the record we are not just randomlly calling people this is a very calculated process. If you get a call it will be from me and I will verify that I called on this board. So far we have only called 2 people.... Steve and Cory...... The clue I gave Cory was "Superhero"

Stay tuned

Chris
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Chris kenner shows up again
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:

since kenner posted we can verify that cory hasnt gone insane.
your welcome cory.
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:24, elitespart wrote:
Ok something weird happened. I tried going on these websites and all came up as password protected...and now now all of a sudden, they don't work anymore. Just a glitch?

http://www.whatistheory11.com/via
http://www.whatistheory11.com/viadei
http://www.whatistheory11.com/viadeipesci

you must have tried it on http://www.theory11.com the first time..

is this possible
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
A very calculated process?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:29, Chris Kenner wrote:
Guys

Just for the record we are not just randomlly calling people this is a very calculated process. If you get a call it will be from me and I will verify that I called on this board. So far we have only called 2 people.... Steve and Cory...... The clue I gave Cory was "Superhero"

Stay tuned

Chris

But what was the code you gave Steve???? LOL, so I guess all those people "meeting" were just fooling themselves?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Lee Asher started this post chris kenner confirms you think we are going to hear from anyone else in theory 11 ?
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
If you only called two people, then are you saying that Chad and Danny are lying?
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:34, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:29, Chris Kenner wrote:
Guys

Stay tuned

Chris

But what was the code you gave Steve???? LOL, so I guess all those people "meeting" were just fooling themselves?
that code can be found if you call a phone number but it is to late now
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:36, James Hill wrote:
If you only called two people, then are you saying that Chad and Danny are lying?
It could of been a prank
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Hey guys, I wrote this up so it's nice and easy to understand...

On August 15th 2007, I received a phone call from Chris Kenner regarding Theory 11. He gave me a clue which he said was very cryptic, and had nothing to do with the internet. Apparently the clue would help later on. The clue was Superhero.
On the morning of August 17th 2007, a riddle was posted on The Magic Café by Danny Diamond. This riddle was told to him in a mysterious phone call, from people involved with Theory 11. This was the riddle…

Alive without breath,
As cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking,
All in mail never clinking.

I thought about this for a while, and my brother said that it reminded him of the iceman. The iceman is an ice mummy found in northern Italy, just by the Austrian border. His body was preserved in ice for thousands of years, and was found in 1991. When my brother suggested it, it immediately made me think of the superhero clue. But my excitement was short lived, it turns out that the actual answer to this riddle was “fish.”
Because the country of Italy has popped up quite a few times during this puzzle (cerca trova, the building, transit umbra) I decided to translate the word fish into Italian. The result was “Pesci”
So I went on Google Maps, and searched “Pesci, Italy” it was a road in Northern Italy called “Via Dei Pesci.” I zoomed out a bit, and found out that it was very very close to the spot that the iceman was found. With a bit more research I found out that the museum where the iceman is kept was in the same city as this road. Coincidence? I think not.
Just then I realized something – David Blaine had done a stunt where he had pretty much become an “iceman.” In 2000. He enclosed himself in a block of ice for 62 hours. I was getting really excited, when I realized something else. In the Chris Kenner video, he uses David Blaine’s cards… coincidence? There have also been recent updates to David Blaine’s site… coincidence?
Anyways, I took a quick look at the riddle again – and discovered something really cool…

Alive without breath – Drowned Alive
As Cold as Death – Frozen in Time

From superheroes to mummies… What have we figured out here?
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Well I knew all that cory from the post but I don't know about the riddle chris kenner did not confirm that
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Quote:
On 2007-08-17 15:44, rydogg6016 wrote:
Well I knew all that cory from the post but I don't know about the riddle chris kenner did not confirm that

That's true...
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Guys, I just received a call from Chris Kenner! Here's the clue he gave me:

"Bread and milk, please." Very cryptic!

Oh, wait, sorry. That was my wife calling...
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
That riddle could be putting a fire craker up our as*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..77~78~79~80~81..106..130..154..178..202..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 5.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL