The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..19..35..51..67..83~84~85~86~87..111..134..157..180..203~204~205 [Next]
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Yeah, we found that earlier this week. Still not really sure what it means.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Hmmm...

So this restaurant was supposed to open in the late 90's, and it never did. In a news article about it, they say that secrecy has always been important to Copperfield. Now, in the Aaron Fisher video he says "there has always been a magic underground, that only a select few could be a part of."

Does this mean that the restaurant is finally going to open, and has been hidden from the public all these years?
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 12:49, Cory Landels wrote:
Hmmm...

So this restaurant was supposed to open in the late 90's, and it never did. In a news article about it, they say that secrecy has always been important to Copperfield. Now, in the Aaron Fisher video he says that there "has always been a magic underground, that only a select few could be a part of."

Does this mean that the restaurant is finally going to open, and has been hidden from the public all these years?

wow that was good. I would have never connected it. not atleast until I watched the aaron fisher video again but that was good.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Thank you. Smile

Just throwing this out there, but could some of the shots in the Las Vegas video be of the restaurant? I don't think so, but it's provocative to say the least.

http://whatistheory11.com/eleven11.htm
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
What if these 11 magicians were the one performing at the restaurant
and the restaurant is called theory11
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
That would be really cool.
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
If you go back through all the vids it almost sounds like their talking about a restaurant. this could possibly be the evolution.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Just to clear things up, I just got a PM from Chris Kenner. My whole theory about David Blaine being the superhero was way off. But that doesn't mean David Blaine isn't involved. We still have a lot of evidence that he is involved (Split Spades, Site Updates)
Chris Kenner
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Chris Kenner
I spoke with Mike Consonni last night around midnight my time. No clues just talked about all the prank calls.

Chris
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 12:51, cgmagic wrote:
Quote:
Hmmm...

So this restaurant was supposed to open in the late 90's, and it never did. In a news article about it, they say that secrecy has always been important to Copperfield. Now, in the Aaron Fisher video he says that there "has always been a magic underground, that only a select few could be a part of."

wow that was good. I would have never connected it. not atleast until I watched the aaron fisher video again but that was good.

What? NO. NO!

Also, the truth lies in having proof that something does exist, not that something does not.
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 13:18, toomuchmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 12:51, cgmagic wrote:
Quote:
Hmmm...

What? NO. NO!

Also, the truth lies in having proof that something does exist, not that something does not.

does it hurt to have a theory.

these are all the things I have heard of.

deck of cards (mass producing jerrys nuggets maybe)
a dvd
a store
and now a restaurant makes t he mosst sense.

we should start putting bets down someone could make ALOT of money.LOL
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
I still don't understand what theory 11 is?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4846 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2007-08-18 00:25, rorythegreat wrote:
Or Houdini was "America's First Superhero"

First superSTAR
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
I actually think that it is Superhero. Let me double check.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Yep. Superhero.
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Maybe they are going to make a new TV series like The Magician with Bill Bixbi.
Boy I liked that show. Can't find it on dvd abywhere.
JPK
John Kardel
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
I sure hope it's not a restaurant. That would be a huge dissapointment. Seriously. A restaurant would just suck...

I mean, how is that groundbreaking or revolutionary?????????? Restaurant magic is not revolutionary...hell, I just had a restaurant gig last night. Nothing big there. Booked another gig last night too...still, nothing huge.

Seriously guys, would you really want a restaurant? Hell, most of us couldn't afford to fly out there to whereever it was just to eat. Atleast I couldn't.

Just my thoughts...
Steve

No offense to you Cory, but this is the most far-fetched idea yet. lol.
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Hmm. Out of the few people who got "mail" yesterday, anybody hear of any more clues from them? Or was it just simply a short contest to win a pack of signed JNs?
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Do we know how many people got mail yesterday? Did they al receive signed JN's?
Also how was it shipped to insure everyone got them on Friday, or are there still some in transit?
JPK
John Kardel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..19..35..51..67..83~84~85~86~87..111..134..157..180..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL