The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..20..37..54..71..88~89~90~91~92..115..137..159..181..203~204~205 [Next]
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 13:36, Cory Landels wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 13:34, rydogg6016 wrote:
I have never heard of him what else has he done?


http://www.roykueppers.com/

He does lots of coin stuff. Maybe it's him in the video, not Homer Liwag.


cory I'm 100% sure that's liwag I would recongize those hands anywhere. compare those hands to his coin one vid on youtube there the exact same hands.
amc
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of amc
Hmm.. A search for "david Copperfield" and "superhero" threw up another reference to Mandrake as the 'first' super hero:
http://ask.yahoo.com/20070503.html
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Nd from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake_the_Magician
Upcoming movie
Baldwin Entertainment Group and Hyde Park Entertainment have bought the rights to make a Mandrake movie, to be directed by Chuck Russell, director of such films as Eraser, The Mask, and The Scorpion King. No release date have been confirmed. The two companies also own the rights to Lee Falk's The Phantom. Illusionist/magician Criss Angel is onboard the project as the title character, as well as designing and creating the special effects
JPK
John Kardel
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 14:06, synth_infusion wrote:
I think why people are losing interest is because the clues are getting harder.


HA! I have not lost interest in theory 11. I have lost interest in your illogical and unintelligent discussion of it.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 15:44, toomuchmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 14:06, synth_infusion wrote:
I think why people are losing interest is because the clues are getting harder.


HA! I have not lost interest in theory 11. I have lost interest in your illogical and unintelligent discussion of it.


I agree here...
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
162 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
Has anyone figured out what the object in the sky is in the Fisher video (@10-11secs)?
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Is it not a spade?
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Here is that object in the sky, in the Fisher video.

Click here to view attached image.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Oh... I have no clue...
I would imagine if it was pertinent it would be displayed somewhere else more clearly as well...
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
It looks like a blimp or an airplane to me... yet it's too close to be that.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
It's a bird, it's a plane... No... it's superman. Smile

That's really weird. Never noticed that.
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Something else that I never noticed is right on the main video page at the top, below the TH in Theory. Its all very dark, but when enhanced, it looks like there are 3 letters, or numbers....I could just be seeing things, but here it is.

The letters or numbers are above each red dot.

Click here to view attached image.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Wake me up at the end of August...
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 15:44, toomuchmagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 14:06, synth_infusion wrote:
I think why people are losing interest is because the clues are getting harder.


HA! I have not lost interest in theory 11. I have lost interest in your illogical and unintelligent discussion of it.

Whoa don't get me wrong but I didn't lose interest either.
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 16:36, BRodgers wrote:
Something else that I never noticed is right on the main video page at the top, below the TH in Theory. Its all very dark, but when enhanced, it looks like there are 3 letters, or numbers....I could just be seeing things, but here it is.

The letters or numbers are above each red dot.


Does this look like 086 to anybody else?
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Nice eyes, BRodgers. I can't tell exactly what it says... but, it seems like it could be any combination of the numbers "3" "6" 8" "0", and the letters, "Q" "U" "O" "G" or "C".
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 14:53, amc wrote:
Hmm.. A search for "david Copperfield" and "superhero" threw up another reference to Mandrake as the 'first' super hero:
http://ask.yahoo.com/20070503.html




But didn't they say this could not be found out on the iternet only??
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
I have also found a reference to him being the first superhero...

Furthermore..

Backwards in the gravity pic it says NO EL... or NOEL depending on how you look at it...
Does that not spell LEON if you leave it alone?
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Who is Leon?
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
I believe it was Leon Mandrake who the character of Mandrake was based on...
If my memory serves, and the article is correct...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..20..37..54..71..88~89~90~91~92..115..137..159..181..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL