The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..89~90~91~92~93..116..138..160..182..203~204~205 [Next]
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
Guys, I pm'd Chris Kenner and asked if Mandrake had anything to do with the superhero clue... and he said "No but good guess..."
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
*** it, we're going to have to think harder. Have you guys thought of Gambit? Or have we officially ruled him out?
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Did we ever disprove Cory's idea of Iceman?
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Yes...a long time ago.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Two days ago.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
With all the fake stuff circulating how do we know tman is for real?
No offense tman... You're probably %100.. but this has been so polluted lately...
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
LOL. I wish I was some secret underground Theory 11 person.... but unfortunately, I'm just a lone magician verrrrrry intrigued by this secret organization/dvd/restaraunt/underground society/ trick/ viral marketing plan/???/
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Hey guys... I know this complete coincidence, but when I went to Justin Miller's site, one of the things that popped out to me on the home page was the fact that he has released 11 DVDs. Weird, huh?
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 23:08, jonesie53 wrote:
Hey guys... I know this complete coincidence, but when I went to Justin Miller's site, one of the things that popped out to me on the home page was the fact that he has released 11 DVDs. Weird, huh?


If by "weird", you mean "pointless and completely irrelevant", than yes - very weird!
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.



- Edwin Louis Cole
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Another thing I noticed... when you go to Lee Asher's site, scroll to the bottom, highlight, it says something about Lee Asher and many other magicians gather to give you theory11... click on the link, and view page source. At the top, there are random words:

"card tricks, card magic, magic cards, asher twist, lee asher, three card monte con game, original thoughts, Sleight of hand, Lew Brooks, stack attack, street, three stylin, street magic, magic store, sleight, hand, magic, trick, card trick, card, magic, Three card monte, Monte, prestidigitation, david blaine, Copperfield, card cheating, online magic, magic shop, magic supply, magic supplies,free magic tricks, mentalism, flourishes, card flourishes, manipulation, magie, art, years of practice, inspire, hand magic, asher twist magic, five card stud, pieces of art, twisting the aces, twist cards, catch, lee, asher, card monte, three card con, from the, the most, you with"

From this, I gathered Lee Asher, Lew Brooks, David Blaine, and Copperfield. Do you think this has anything to do with theory11? Perhaps not, but I figured I'd share it with you guys just in case you derive something from it. Also, if you click on coming soon, and go to the Pulp Friction page... you can see that it's a new "evolution"... sound familiar? If you look through the pictures, Dan and Dave Buck are clearly involved. And if you "meet the crew who made it happen", I'll bet you can't guess how many people there are in the crew... yup, 11. I'm beginning to feel more and more like theory11 is in fact Pulp Friction... and the magicians who we've been seeing on whatistheory11.com (Aaron Fisher, Liwag, Chris Kenner), are people who contributed to it, or maybe are just there because they are supporting it, and when it comes down to it have nothing to do with it. I don't know, it just seems like a lot of coincidences to be considered coincidences.

Sorry if this has all been brought up before. I read the whole thread and I don't recall seeing it, but I could be mistaken... it wouldn't be the first time.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Those words on his page are probably for SEO (I think???). Also, Kenner himself told me that Lee and Aaron just know the jist of T11. Chris is running the show, not Lee or Aaron.

11 dvds from Justin has nothing to do with T11. I'm sure Jay Sankey has released 11 tricks in a month, and that has nothing to do with Theory11. LOL!

Just my thoughts... Smile
Steve
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
Well then, never mind. I knew Justin's 11 DVDs had nothing to do with Theory11, I just thought it was a weird coincidence, what with all this theory11 hype goin around.
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
So has Mandrake been ruled out for sure? Because superhero fits for that, plus as someone mentioned before Noel backwards is Leon. Leon Mandrake was a stage magician who shared a striking resemblance with the comic character.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Yes, Mandrake has been ruled out for sure.
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Alriteee then.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
So where does that leave us? Do we have anything to go on at this point?
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-19 23:28, jonesie53 wrote:
Another thing I noticed... when you go to Lee Asher's site, scroll to the bottom, highlight, it says something about Lee Asher and many other magicians gather to give you theory11... click on the link, and view page source. At the top, there are random words:

"card tricks, card magic, magic cards, asher twist, lee asher, three card monte con game, original thoughts, Sleight of hand, Lew Brooks, stack attack, street, three stylin, street magic, magic store, sleight, hand, magic, trick, card trick, card, magic, Three card monte, Monte, prestidigitation, david blaine, Copperfield, card cheating, online magic, magic shop, magic supply, magic supplies,free magic tricks, mentalism, flourishes, card flourishes, manipulation, magie, art, years of practice, inspire, hand magic, asher twist magic, five card stud, pieces of art, twisting the aces, twist cards, catch, lee, asher, card monte, three card con, from the, the most, you with"

From this, I gathered Lee Asher, Lew Brooks, David Blaine, and Copperfield. Do you think this has anything to do with theory11? Perhaps not, but I figured I'd share it with you guys just in case you derive something from it. Also, if you click on coming soon, and go to the Pulp Friction page... you can see that it's a new "evolution"... sound familiar? If you look through the pictures, Dan and Dave Buck are clearly involved. And if you "meet the crew who made it happen", I'll bet you can't guess how many people there are in the crew... yup, 11. I'm beginning to feel more and more like theory11 is in fact Pulp Friction... and the magicians who we've been seeing on whatistheory11.com (Aaron Fisher, Liwag, Chris Kenner), are people who contributed to it, or maybe are just there because they are supporting it, and when it comes down to it have nothing to do with it. I don't know, it just seems like a lot of coincidences to be considered coincidences.

Sorry if this has all been brought up before. I read the whole thread and I don't recall seeing it, but I could be mistaken... it wouldn't be the first time.


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am sorry. I know this isn't necessarily 'common knowledge' but this makes me laugh REAL hard.

those word are not random. and they have nothing to do with theory 11.

They are called meta keywords. They are information inserted into web pages to help search engines find the site.

good one though.
jonesie53
View Profile
New user
Chillicothe, MO
33 Posts

Profile of jonesie53
^^Oh. Now I feel incredibly dumb. lol
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Don't feel dumb. You can't expect everyone to know that.
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 00:17, Cory Landels wrote:
Don't feel dumb. You can't expect everyone to know that.


knowledge is power gentlemen.


'We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..89~90~91~92~93..116..138..160..182..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL