The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..90~91~92~93~94..117..139..161..183..203~204~205 [Next]
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I knew that =)
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
160 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
My guess to the clue "Superhero" would be Colossus. Figurative definition being "a person or thing of enormous size, importance, or ability". Colossus was also a famous British code-breaking computer in WWII used to break German ciphers (code-named "fish").
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Any one notice that the spade symbol looks kind of like a sting ray...especially in the Kenner video? Doubt that it has any relevance but just throwing it out there.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
[/quote]

'We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?'
[/quote]

You're my new hero...
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
If I was your super-hero...that the clue might be me!
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
I almost wish you were... I'd love to get rolling on this thing again...
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
I'm getting a bit sick of everyone's outrageous thinking. I'm sorry to call anyone out on this, but it's gotten to the point to where something needs to be said. If we ALL thought logically before we posted, then we might just possibly progress through this whole Theory11 thing. Instead, we blurt out the firth thing that comes to mind, and try to relate it to the next random thing.

Just my thoughts...
Steve
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4495 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Last year I killed a possum by hurling a shovel at it from 20 feet away and it broke it's neck...huh? Oh right, theory 11 Smile

(true story above! :o) )
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
Hey man thts just wrong. I side with steve guys you are filling all this thread up with crap!
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Well yeah don't post sh** that has nothing to do with theory 11, but as for outrageous thinking, sometimes that's what you need for these kind of situations.
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
In light of my recent posts, I think Steven is right. I think, that, regardless of speculation, until we can get anything confirmed on here, we just wait until tomorrow at midnight. Without pushing any valid information further and further back.
tman93
View Profile
New user
California
15 Posts

Profile of tman93
Yo guys... Now.... other than the superhero clue.... I've been working on this number (06084824906) from the gravity page... I can't figure out what it means at all! I've tried translating it... turning it into letters... nothing! Any ideas guys?
Philosoph
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Philosoph
BTW, chezaday call himself the magic superhero...
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 02:12, tman93 wrote:
Yo guys... Now.... other than the superhero clue.... I've been working on this number (06084824906) from the gravity page... I can't figure out what it means at all! I've tried translating it... turning it into letters... nothing! Any ideas guys?

The number is 0684824906, you added an extra 0. This is the ISBN number for "A Team of Rivals". We haven't gotten anywhere with the book yet. But there's no way that number can be anything else.
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 01:32, Magic_Steve wrote:
I'm getting a bit sick of everyone's outrageous thinking. I'm sorry to call anyone out on this, but it's gotten to the point to where something needs to be said. If we ALL thought logically before we posted, then we might just possibly progress through this whole Theory11 thing. Instead, we blurt out the firth thing that comes to mind, and try to relate it to the next random thing.

Just my thoughts...
Steve

For once I agree with you (well, I want to agree with you sometimes but you tend to hide things from us -_-)
Only paitence will reveal what lies ahead. We can inquire about things but they won't do us any good until we have more solid clues.
Sociomagi
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Sociomagi
"Good things come to those who wait."

Just my two cents Smile

Peter
Belief is the biggest step man can make!
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Did anyone found out what those words across the scene in Aaron Fisher's video says? All I got is some halfs of words "...ouction, ...ctor, ...mera, and tak...."
If anyone could help, PM me please!!!
Pavlo
Blinky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Blinky
I don't know what you mean by the words Pavloter, I didn't notice them, will have to go back. But just looking at them.

Production, Actor, Camera, Take
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Quote:
On 2007-08-20 09:52, Blinky wrote:
I don't know what you mean by the words Pavloter, I didn't notice them, will have to go back. But just looking at them.

Production, Actor, Camera, Take
Nicely figured out, but then is it what is written there and what it leads us too? Movie? Apparently Steven Spielberg wants to film a movie on "Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln", but I think it has nothing to do with that. Plus we can kind of link Abe and superhero, in a way. I tried to translate superhero in different languages, but got nothing so far. All I think we shouldn't connect any of the clues with magic, as so far we had nothing to do with magic.
It's The Kenner's Code, from all I see.
Pavlo
Blinky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Blinky
To be honest, I don't think it means anything,
There has been lots of other Film/Production related screens throughout Theory11,

'Sound Off' 'Splice' etc, I wouldnt look to far into it. Keep it in your mind, but I think at the moment, we may need to wait.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..21..39..57..75..90~91~92~93~94..117..139..161..183..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL