The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..109~110~111~112~113..132..150..168..186..203~204~205 [Next]
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Quote:
Looks like an early start 4 me then

Yepppp
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
So wat do you guys recon it will be another contest or a new video??
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
I'd say contest. I think, if it was a video, they would have just posted it.
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
We are way ahead of everyone I just checked all the other forums like dechnique and penguin magic and noone even knows about the 2pm page!
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
D&D does.

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned yet, but, could it be Dan White in that coin video, instead of Liwag?
Blinky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Blinky
Makes sense.

Btw, did anyone here recieve any mail last friday? I cant remember seeing anyone mention it.
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
My friend told me tht the darkness is a codename for the underground so maybe it means the underground magic is goin to be revealed
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 03:24, drorange wrote:
My friend told me tht the darkness is a codename for the underground so maybe it means the underground magic is goin to be revealed
This is really good. So basicly all underground magic will be revealed? That's great.
Pavlo
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So Guy's...What's the bottom line on this? Looks like you've just wasted a HUGE amount of your time and effort. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
drorange
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of drorange
Quote:
So Guy's...What's the bottom line on this? Looks like you've just wasted a HUGE amount of your time and effort.

what do you mean people have won signed jerrys and at the very least had sum fun how can you say we wasted our time!!

p.s. I don't know how to quote people
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 06:28, drorange wrote:
Quote:
So Guy's...What's the bottom line on this? Looks like you've just wasted a HUGE amount of your time and effort.

what do you mean people have won signed jerrys and at the very least had sum fun how can you say we wasted our time!!

p.s. I don't know how to quote people

You´ve got the QUOTE button on top of each posting

I hope this helps.

Btw its nice that people getting gifts like cards,notes etc.It helps to keep the hype allife Smile
I don't know what I should thing about this whole project,iam kinda splitted in 2 opinions.We will all know in the end whats really behind theory11,some of you might be big dissapointed and some might be more then happy.Lets see what the next week will bring.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Cards and notes....What's your time worth? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27241 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Seventy five pages and just under two weeks till 08/31.

Wow this has gotten to Mickey Silver SUV discussion size.

Some of the graphics posted are striking. Kudos to the art/graphics folks involved.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Terry Screen
View Profile
Regular user
Zhejiang China
113 Posts

Profile of Terry Screen
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 07:03, Slim King wrote:

Trolls . . . Hmm

Anyway . . back to the plot.
I'm not convinced that Dan White says 'Magic consultant' or even anything like that.
It's interesting also that the camera goes out of focus when he says whatever phrase it is, almost as if it's disguising what his lips are ACTUALLY saying. Looks to me like a sound edit. Might be a clue in there somewhere.
Then again maybe not.
knickz4lyfe20
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of knickz4lyfe20
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 07:03, Slim King wrote:

this is coming from a guy with almost 4500 posts Smile
we enjoy doing this, doesn't mean our entire lives are devoted to theory11 and we have no other life outside of it
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1765 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Hey, what's this thread about?

jk.
Anders Moden
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Anders Moden
I quote Lee Asher from the first post in this thread:
Quote:
Over the last several months a brand new idea has emerged from the
underground - an idea most have been patiently waiting for a very long
time.

Would be fun to see what you all have been patiently waiting for, for a very long time - and then see if they got it right Smile
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I think this is now THE LONGEST THREAD ever!
wezelon
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of wezelon
Did you guys notice that there is some kind of drawing in the /twopm graphics? If you look in the top right corner of the leftmost "splash", you can see something that looks like a wheel or something... It could be just me though and it might turn out that it's just part of the splash.
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
I wonder if this is similar to "The Secret"? Like the best selling book and movie?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..109~110~111~112~113..132..150..168..186..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL