We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..110~111~112~113~114..133..151..169..187..203~204~205 [Next]
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Hey all...

Glad I didn't stay up until 2am just to be told to come back at 2pm on Thursday! LOL!

Now that it's getting closer to th date though, I wonder if we'll have more random stuff like this happen??
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 11:24, sullivanl wrote:
I wonder if this is similar to "The Secret"? Like the best selling book and movie?

More like Blaines book I think...
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Good morning guys. Smile
chr!s
View Profile
Regular user
newcastle
163 Posts

Profile of chr!s
I'm not compelled to read thru the entire topic,so for all I know this could have been mentioned already.

I was informed that theory 11 is the working title of a new show being developed where guys like kenner,copperfield,blaine and the bucks et al will present a platform for underground pro's to peddle their respective wares to a larger audience.

I personally think this sounds a little ridiculous,but its food for thought.

chr!s
"you can't see your own rub-a-dub..."
-richard sanders
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 11:29, chr!s wrote:
I'm not compelled to read thru the entire topic,so for all I know this could have been mentioned already.

I was informed that theory 11 is the working title of a new show being developed where guys like kenner,copperfield,blaine and the bucks et al will present a platform for underground pro's to peddle their respective wares to a larger audience.

I personally think this sounds a little ridiculous,but its food for thought.

chr!s

a new show.. or a new shop ?? if its sho then its been mentioned before that theory11 is a magic shop..
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
I think Kenners bloopers explains a lot...
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 11:32, modulusman wrote:

What do you mean?
TheRippedDeck
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheRippedDeck
Notice how these people aren't the headliner magicians that laymen will know of. Chances are they will know David Copperfield or Blaine as opposed to the Bucks or Kenner.
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 02:52, James Hill wrote:
D&D does.

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned yet, but, could it be Dan White in that coin video, instead of Liwag?

its homer liwag I know this for a fact. I'm 110% sure.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Those are the 3 magicians that laymen will name off the top of their head. Angel, Blaine, and Copperfield. Working in a restaurant, those are the top 3 names I hear. I'm starting to hear Derren Brown more and more though. Smile
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 11:36, Cory Landels wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 11:32, modulusman wrote:

What do you mean?

There is one part where he's basically saying... "stop doing the same tricks over and over... come up with your own ****..." It's almost completely beeped out... but that lead me to believe that this has something to do with sharing principles and ideas of effects to further the creation of new magic...
Fisher talks about the magic underground... which to me means all of the magicians that talk to one another, and give/get ideas from each other. Show each other tricks in the working stages and get feedback, and/or trade moves... Things that are frowned upon out here, but once you reach a certain status are part of everyday life.
I dunno... I'm just thinking out loud.
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 12:35, cgmagic wrote:
its homer liwag I know this for a fact. I'm 110% sure.

Unless you somehow gained secret information, there's no way you could know. So, you hardly know it as a fact, or are more than 99% sure. As much as you want it to be Liwag (Believe me, I wanted it to be him too), Kenner denied that Liwag was part of T11; and, Dan White would make sense
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Just because homor did a video for his friend kenner, does not mean hes part. its hard to mistake homers leather like hands .... I'm pretty sure it was him. the movements also looked like him
cgmagic
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cgmagic
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 13:06, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Just because homor did a video for his friend kenner, does not mean hes part. its hard to mistake homers leather like hands .... I'm pretty sure it was him. the movements also looked like him

that's what I was thinking those are his wrinkly hands theres no way you can mix those up with another magician.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4469 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Dan White video is up, hmmmm no clues?
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 13:19, Blindside785 wrote:
Dan White video is up, hmmmm no clues?

There are loads of clues!
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
I find this quite interesting.

The building in the new Dan White video resembles the spade that we've been seeing in all of the videos.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
Fence post!
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Ooooh. Okay. But still.
modulusman
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of modulusman
I think that's probably why they chose the shot... Because it looks like a spade...
The director of these vids has some great vision...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..25..47..69..91..110~111~112~113~114..133..151..169..187..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL