The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..53..90..127..164..201..203~204~205 [Next]
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
User/password still don't work
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
Hmm, this is challenging. I had this thought last night that this may be a new magician community with forums and that. 11 could mean 1 on 1 teaching. And it just says Theory, so this may not be definate. I'm probably wrong though.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

I don;t think its a community, I don;t see blood sweat and tears, to make another online forum/store.
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
Yeah, I was kind of thinking that. But at this point anything could be possible. Note how the 11 is surrounded by a O (101-one on one)? I'll keep looking. Btw, does the lighthouse in the video mean anything, or do I need to wait until I watch more of the video?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

But you know maybe it is tho. I think its more then a a trick. myabe a teaching thing is what it is. not sure if that's a good thing. when it comes to teaching a book is as good to me as anything
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

The more I think about it the more I think acchessor is on the right track
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
Quote:
Over the last several months a brand new idea has emerged from the
underground - an idea most have been patiently waiting for a very long
time.

That's what Lee said in the first post. I am a member and moderator of communities which actually discuss methods to magical effects, an idea most "ethnic" magicians despise. The reason I believe that magicians do not agree with this is because they believe that the secrets are too open to the public. However, unlike Youtube, the forums I belong to are secret and you could never find them on google unless searching an exact term. What if Lee had created a system to eliminate the openness to the public and create an online Magic Circle of sorts. Here are clues:

- Forum setup
- Theory meaning that it may not completely work
- Cerca Trova - seek and you shall find - seek discussions for magic and find this
- revolution in magic

Maybe all this hype is eliminating all those old-timers and only leaving those who really want it. We'll have to see.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Yes, and I think its safe to say, its not a single product ( book, dvd, trick ect ect) so what else could it be other then the above post mentioning?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

I think this line of thought goes along with the line - "Unlock, Unfold, Discover, Disclose" it could even be a paid community. and that's not a bad thing. the best way to keep lay people out is to charge for it
knickz4lyfe20
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of knickz4lyfe20
Not a bad theory. is it theory eleven, or is it theory one one? hmm
also, why would the bucks say in the demo that no one has ever seen their magic. sounded like they were advertising a dvd in that clip. who knows
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Well take for instance the heavy use of video on the site so far. part of it could possiablly be high quality streaming video. maybe the reason the idea was closly guarded so somone would not try and beat them to a sort of video on demand magic commnity. still not a horriable idea as streams can;t be captured as easy
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
170 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
Also, Via Del Nord is the street of the northern entrance of the Bellagio and the flashes of the dome and building are of it. The video seems more Bellagio specific than Las Vegas. I wonder if that has any meaning...
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Possiably , or it could be that's just where they were. I really want to know what this is. questions like this eat me up inside!
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Wow this is cool...im caaught up with everyone but I cant seem to find out what to do next...
I still think its coing to be a single product but...you never know!
I like these web chase things so this is fun!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Yes it is fun.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Monday needs to hurry up already! I'll admit it...I'm stayin up again! (It's only midnight for me though...and it's summer!). Smile
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
LOL, I may not stay up FOR it, but I will likely be up anyways.

I'll most likely be on just to get a head start on any new clues and riddles. I love those.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Thank God from where I am its in the afternoon...
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-08-03 00:01, jonxodus wrote:
Thank God from where I am its in the afternoon...

Must be nice...but midnight's not too bad either. Atleast not for me! Smile
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
It's 11 where I'm at, but I don't think my parents will want me to stay up. Would the video take a long time to buffer if I have dial-up?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..53..90..127..164..201..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL