The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..32..61..90..119..144~145~146~147~148..160..171..182..193..203~204~205 [Next]
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of the kid houdini
It seems the actual journey here doesn't have much to do with magic.
Terry Screen
View Profile
Regular user
Zhejiang China
113 Posts

Profile of Terry Screen
Maybe Mr. Miller's "birds will fly" comment made reference to the, normally, flightless birds over on that particular forum flying the nest perhaps??
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
Did anyone read what I said about justin? that could be important
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

What was the gaffcard like? Was it a 4 of diamonds?
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
No it was like a regular bike back, and the front had a weird pattern and had the word VIRUS printed in big letters on it. and then he signed it/
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Seems to be a lot of 'head north' 'look north'.. there are some 'north points' int he video...

zero degrees popped into my head.. but nothing on any url's

just a thought....
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1974 Posts

Profile of The Mac
David Copperfields,bucks , kenner and some other guys magic shop?
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-08-24 17:46, macGyver(south Africa) wrote:
David Copperfields,bucks , kenner and some other guys magic shop?

David Copperfields, bucks , and chris kenner are in a magic shop..

"This is a special magic shop.. it's owned by jerry over there..." says Copperfield. "There's a slide over there that takes you down into the basement... You will land in whatever you shout out on the way down."

"I'm game for this," says kenner and slides down the slide shouting "ferrari's" at the top of his voice. Sure enough, when he hit the bottom he found himself surrounded by gleeming new ferrari's.

David Copperfield goes next and shouts "ISLANDS!" at the top of his voice. At the bottom he lands on a beach surrounded by water, with the deeds to half of the Hawaiian islands in his hands.

The Buck Twins go last and, launching themselves from the top of the slide they look at each other, nod and shout "1.. 2... 3.. Jerrys Nuggets and WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

they never went back to that shop....

sorry its a slow night and the last post sounded like the start of a joke Smile
the kid houdini
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Hey some thing I never noticed the looking for something changes each video, according to what we have to do to decode the video.

Did we ever figure out what 47 112 97 110 105 99 meant on the homer liwag vid? I just cant remember.
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Quote:
On 2007-08-24 15:42, Cory Landels wrote:
With the latin phrase... "Out of many, one."
Cory, That phrase appears on almost all, if not all, U.S. currency, I really don't think it is any sort of clue. Though, the Team of Rivals... I think that's a big clue.
Stranger
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Stranger
Quote:
On 2007-08-24 19:28, the kid houdini wrote:
Did we ever figure out what 47 112 97 110 105 99 meant on the homer liwag vid? I just cant remember.
it means "/panic"

Oh, and don't forget about the "statue of Liberty" and the "new york,new york" sign in the arron fisher video. even though they weren't really in new york I think they are clues, that inevitably point at Blaine.
_Illuzionist_
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of _Illuzionist_
There were a lot of big city land marks in a few of the videos
Even ytivarG is still a Theory
RebelAce69
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, Canada
53 Posts

Profile of RebelAce69
Wow where did everybody go, it's been really dead tonight, so I'm assuming we know nothing more than we started with today =[
DAW438761
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of DAW438761
Basically, tons of stuff to go off of but I guess no one's in the mood to discuss right now. They'll be active tomorrow.
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
My contribution to hitting the 100 page mark (98.6 of which are sheer gobbledygook).
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1939 Posts

Profile of ted french
Do people think Justin Miller is involved? Maybe the bird referred to a penguin.
P3
practice practice perform.
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
If penguin is involved we're all screwed!! LOL!!
RebelAce69
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, Canada
53 Posts

Profile of RebelAce69
But he said the birds will fly.....Penguins can't fly though so I don't think so...
James Hill
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of James Hill
Maybe he meant, "fly," as in, "get flustered/angry," because they kept attacking him. And by that, I mean, the idea is stupid.

Regardless, it's pointless to keep posting these same things until we just plain know whether or not he's in it. It's just spamming the thread to say, over and over, "I don't think he's in it," and replying with, "But look at the thread he made on Penguin!" rinse, repeat. We'll all find out within a week what this is all about it (Unless this is only the first part of T11...)
elitespart
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of elitespart
Quote:
We'll all find out within a week what this is all about it (Unless this is only the first part of T11...)

Don't even say that man...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What is theory11 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..32..61..90..119..144~145~146~147~148..160..171..182..193..203~204~205 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL