The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Simpsons Movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Today is the first day of the Simpons Movie in theaters. If any of you all going to see it,post a review of it on here. I might be seeing it myself today. If I do,i'll post a rewiew of it on here. I just hope it is as good as the commercials made it seem to be.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4570 Posts

Profile of Payne
Don't know if Ill bother to see this in the theatres or not. most likely I'll wait till it's video release.

however in honor of it's release I dropped into our local Kwik-E-Mart (Seattle is one of the lucky cities to get one) for a six pack of Buzz cola, a Pink doughnut and a Squishee.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27251 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Will probably see it on Sunday.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
603 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Sounds like it would be more entertaining than thr transformers movie LOL
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
My family was too tired to go see it today,so I'll be seeing it tommorow,unless they want to see something else at the last minute.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
A sure must see . . .
Cards never lie
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4502 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Got very decent ratings, 88 percent fresh out of 121 reviews. I'm seeing it tonight, got tickets already. I hear its hilarious Smile
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2464 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
That was TODAY? ... Doh!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20586 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It was worth seeing in the theater THAT much is for certain.

I hesitate to review it as I don't want people to accuse me of spoiling. But if your a fan, you will not be disapointed.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Danny...

I can't imagine YOU going to see the Simpsons Movie. You just don't seem the type. But then again, I don't really KNOW YOU, now do I? Smile

I'll probaly see this tomarrow with some friends. Should be good. Smile
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I will probably go see it just because all my students will have seen it when school starts up in September.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'm going to steal it off the internet.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 01:39, Josh Riel wrote:
I'm going to steal it off the internet.

Funnily enough, they address that in the movie.

It was good, a little more risky than it is on TV, but that was to be expected. The movie was getting laughs from the whole audience throughout the movie. As posted by Danny, this is a must see in the theater.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Quote:
On 2007-07-27 15:43, Payne wrote:
in honor of it's release I dropped into our local Kwik-E-Mart (Seattle is one of the lucky cities to get one) for a six pack of Buzz cola, a Pink doughnut and a Squishee.

I went there a week before the movie was released, at 9 in the evening - and it was packed!

Movie was better than expected Smile

Derek Merdinyan
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4502 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I watched it last night, this movie was very entertaining. I never watch The Simpsons on tv either. Don't expect a "funniest part" the entire movie is pretty consistent with the intensity of the joke which happens every couple minutes or less. A very fun summer movie that I recommend.

Don't wait until it hits on DVD, watching it in theaters is the best experience for this movie.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5156 Posts

Profile of landmark
Tom Hanks was my favorite part. A lot of fun, not as sharp as some of the more focused TV episodes, but still good. Definitely see it in the theatre with other people and on that big screen, and stay through the last credits.

Jack Shalom
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
A must see! If you don't laugh once... are you real? This was halarious.
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
My family & I finally went and saw it,and it was one great movie. Almost every moment of the movie extremely funny. Its a must see for anyone. I actually thought that the movie was better than most of the episodes. It is already one of my favorite movies.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20586 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-07-27 22:17, Magic_Steve wrote:
Danny...

I can't imagine YOU going to see the Simpsons Movie. You just don't seem the type. But then again, I don't really KNOW YOU, now do I? Smile

I'll probaly see this tomarrow with some friends. Should be good. Smile

If you don't think I watch the Simpsons, you REALLY don't know me at all.

Some of the best written comedy on TV today or for that matter EVER and I am a fan from day one.

Admittedly day one of the show was prior to your birth, so we give you a pass.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
I saw it today. Great fun movie. If you are a Simpsons fan, you will not be disappointed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Simpsons Movie (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL