The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impervious (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
When I was just a young lad hanging out at the Magic Shop and listening to all the old timers talk about the past masters and the new masters, they taught me some very important lessons. One of the most important lessons I had to learn, was what makes a trick truly great? They told me this: "The best Magic Effects in Magic have always been the ones that left you feeling that it was real in some strange way."

When you see Impervious, what you will witness is the closest thing to real magic this year.

Brought to you by two of the Cafés Own.

Stay tuned for More Information
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4248 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Oh come on...don't post these things at least until you can type the effect down lol.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I have to agree with dave. This effect is highly visual and very powerful. I cant wait to let the cat out of the bag. This might just get effect of the year.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Blindside, how you doing?

Yeah, I will have the effect and demo up very shortly. But, I think what I said above was the truth, but only time will tell.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4248 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-07-27 16:11, Dmann wrote:
Blindside, how you doing?

Yeah, I will have the effect and demo up very shortly. But, I think what I said above was the truth, but only time will tell.
lol, I'm anticipating so many things.....my goodness
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I have been assured by the Powers That Be that we should have a demo and description sometime tomorrow.

So tune in for a very good trick, brought to you by two of our own, Jeremy Hanrahan and Christopher Williams. You all know these fine lads and all of their escapades here on the Café and in the Magic World. I think these two deserve a big round of applause for their very fine efforts.

Most of you who know me understand that I don't really hype a trick. I do try and keep it out front so people will see it. But, in this case I think you all are going to be stunned by what we have come up with. that's not hype! that's faith! that's Knowledge! that's Magic.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Today is the Big Day!
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Lets hope so, Im really looking forward to finding out what this is all about.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I cant wait for everyone to find out what this effect is.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I'm sure this is what what Christopher Williams showed me at Blackpool last year.

I'm so glad its going to be released. Its absolutely brilliant, definitely going to be one of the top tricks of the year. If not the top trick. I'm sure with the upgraded handling its going to be even better.

I won't tell you what its about, but lets say its one of the best in its genre Smile
There is a subtlety in this...that is just genius!

Best,
M:C
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
Soooooo? Smile
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I just saw the demo, and I can't wait to learn this! I think you all are going to love it.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Hopefully it'll be up soon then.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I just saw the demo. It is AWESOME! I also just got off the phone with dave, the demo will be up before 1 o'clock today.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

12:30-1:00.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
Thanks for the news Jeremy. I have been waiting all week. I hope its as good as everyone says.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Cheers, that's great news.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Paper Crane Productions has done an amazing job. I would personally like to thank(in no special order) Shaun Dunn, Mandy Hartley and Ian Martin for all their hard work. It must have been somewhat difficult trying to co-ordinate Magicians from 2 different countries. I hope you will all appriciate all their hard work. And if you like the demo(that will be posted shortly) you will love the dvd. Once again, thanks Paper Crane, I will definatly be working with you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Jeremy Hanrahan
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I'm waiting..........
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

It should be on the site any minute.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impervious (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL