The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impervious (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13~14~15 [Next]
Mogwai II
View Profile
Veteran user
The Alpes
312 Posts

Profile of Mogwai II
On what site? On the Café or on his?
"You'll wonder when he comes, you'll wonder more when he's gone..."
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 14:09, Mogwai II wrote:
On what site? On the Café or on his?

Probably here:

http://www.precisionmagic.com/demos.htm
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Probably.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Ok Gang the moment your waiting for has arrived. The demo is now up on Precision Magics Site. I really hope you enjoy it.

Here is the link: http://www.precisionmagic.com/News.htm
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

I beat you to it.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Very nice, any idea how long till this gets a release?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Ok, for the first time on DVD, yes I teach my Ocular Perception, plus...a bonus version. David and Jeremy haven't even seen this handling! I send my footage straight to the editors, and let me tell you, I haven't slept much over the last few months when getting this out. The guys at the editors received my bonus handling which was created by myself and Gary Jones, and at Paper Crane, they saw the demo of the new version, and said...and I quote 'I literally stopped the file after the demonstration because it was so good that I didn't want to know how it was done.'

I was told the effect could have made a whole DVD by itself, but I wanted to include it on this DVD for you guys. I didn't think I was going to release this, but it seems I have now! Smile I think you guys will love this, and the fact we worked in 3 countries, we tried to capture EVERYONE's problems etc that might be found in this. This routine was taught exclusively to Magicians in my first lecture, and received nothing but praise
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Well there you all are. I hope you enjoy the demo. If anyone has any question please feel free to contact me. Also, this item will more than likely go up for pre-sell sometime today.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I have held off from getting other CIB effects, but this is something I will be getting as soon as you can order. What does Untouchable add to the mix? Anyway, looks like there may finally be a decent impromptu CIB that has the visuals along with the practicality.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
So Christopher, the biggest advocate of Sealed In. And THEGUY26, the biggest advocate of Ellusionist's 3-CIB's are now both supporting a new coin in bottle.

Interesting.

So question aimed at both of you:

If I'm only purchasing one, I should buy which of the three choices?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

I don't know, because I don't own any of them. I wouldn't get Sealed In, though. Once I get my copy, you can expect a detailed review.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Doug, obviously I would say mine, so that is not a fair question really to yourself! Now, my coin in bottle was invented before Sealed In, and people who get this DVD will hear a couple thoughts on that and learn something. I have seen nothing from Ellusionist about their CIB, and have read not more than one page of their thread, however, all the people who have seen my version have told me it is the best of its kind, and to those people I thank you. It isn't my job to say whos is better, only you, the people who purchase the effects can say that. This DVD is catered for everyone, and a lot of hard work and sleepless nights due to the time difference of UK and US have made this difficult, but I think anyone who gets this will enjoy and use this effect.

As for your first statement, yes I support this version...as it is mine. And as for THEGUY26, I will let him answer himself, I just hope people enjoy either version
www.magicman13.co.uk

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Christopher Williams has done it again. Definitely one of the most visual coin through bottle routines. First of all.... the actual penetration is clear and it happens in full view, as opposed to the regular "flash" "bam" ....now its outside...now its in! The second feature..., everything is examinable. There are no special "this" and "that" needed. Let me just say that ypou don't need to wear "any" kind of ring at all...if you know what I mean. I love how you can show the items...The Bottle and the coin so openly and freely. Not to mention, deliberately.
I am so lucky to be one of the first to see this effect. You can even fool yourself doing this... Its that good. I have used it in actual performances "OUT THERE". Another brilliant creation from magical mind of Christopher Williams.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 14:53, Christopher Williams wrote:
Now, my coin in bottle was invented before Sealed In, and people who get this DVD will hear a couple thoughts on that and learn something.

That statement combined with the bottle being held sideways seems to indicate the methods are similar?
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Well my orders in, roll on august.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-07-28 15:03, DougNicols wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 14:53, Christopher Williams wrote:
Now, my coin in bottle was invented before Sealed In, and people who get this DVD will hear a couple thoughts on that and learn something.

That statement combined with the bottle being held sideways seems to indicate the methods are similar?

The methods are radically different, and people who get the DVD will learn that. I won't be answering to the Spanish Inquisition on this and neither will anyone else who is involved. No methods or handlings will be talked about or answered, and the demo reflects nothing about the overall handling
www.magicman13.co.uk

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4453 Posts

Ok, my post was aimed at the people who come on and ask hundreds of questions before buying. Not aimed at anyone directly, but we all know so many threads are bombarded with people talking about 'This looks like this, and that looks like that' etc. So sorry you thought I was having a dig at you.

The methods to my CIB and Sealed in are completely different. My 2 handlings can both be performed surrounded, with no angle issues! Which I think is incredibly unique for a coin in bottle
www.magicman13.co.uk

THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Even from the demo demo, you can tell how much better Impervious is than Sealed In, even though you can't see the full Impervious effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Impervious (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL