We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Quit smoking DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
Any reviews for this DVD? Is the routine David Stone performs in this DVD as strong as his coin routines?
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Yes, I would like to know about this DVD, too. I like his coin trick. Well, I believe that this cigarette trick will be powerful too. Hope to hear some review here.

liyao
Smile
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
550 Posts

Profile of KC
I don't know if it's the same routine, but a friend of mine had a Boston Lecture of David Stone on CD-rom. The routine ("Light My Fire") starts off as a basic torn and restored cigarette routine where a lighter and cigarette also vanish and change places, and then ultimately everything is vanished. A jacket is required to perform the routine.

It kinda reminded me of the Pen and Cap routine that Greg Wilson does. The cap vanishes and then the pen vanishes and they switch places. I know it's on his 'On The Spot' videos, the name of the routine eludes right now as it's almost 3:00 a.m. here in Japan right now.

If you're a smoker, it'd probably be a strong routine to learn. I'm not a smoker, and even though his routine is good, I won't start smoking/carrying cigarettes to perform the routine, the one on the CD-rom. I don't know if it's the same routine as his DVD.
Koji Takada
View Profile
Regular user
Tokyo, Japan
146 Posts

Profile of Koji Takada
When I participated in his lecture in Japan last year, he performed almost the same routine as KC mentioned. At the last part of his routine, he changed the cigarette for a flash one, and threw it out. Excellent!

I also do not know if it is the same routine or not in his DVD. But I am so interested in this DVD. This is my next order.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Quit smoking DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL