The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Chair Routine - The Color Of Money (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
I will perform it. First I have to think about my presentation and also practise a little bit Smile

Pete
wizardofthenorth
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of wizardofthenorth
Andrew - Thanks for Color of Money - it is a pleasure to receive something that has obviously been worked in a 'real world' situation - I have been in the business for many years and always strive to find items where the method is invisible and 'worry free' so that the performer can concentrate on what he should do best 'entertain'
Chris
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Chris, Your welcome.
As a professional entertainer your comments really do mean allot to me.

Pete: you will have to think about your presentation and practice? you don't read that allot,outstanding.

there are 13 copies left.

Cordially yours,

Andrew-Gerard
Well then...
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I just now had the chance to sit down and read this manuscript. Wow! Excellent thinking! This is the kind of stuff that slays an audience.

I think that Gerard is crazy for letting this one go, but if you have one that has replaced it, I can only imagine what it must be like.
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
Quote:
On 2007-08-09 12:19, G.t.H. wrote:
Pete: you will have to think about your presentation and practice? you don't read that allot,outstanding.

Jep. I have to think some details, I have to think my presentation because it have to fit my personality. Then I have to do it couple time in my mind and do it without spectators etc... etc... I´m not one of those performers who just can read a manual and GO. I always have to "practice" and think it trought, even if somobody else has done that already. So, it takes a little time and then I´m ready to use your The Color of Money.

Pete
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I've just read through the pdf a couple of times and I'm very impressed. This has been very well thought out. I love the linguistics (very much my thing) This routine is very logical with no unnecessary action. I would agree that it will suit the more seasoned performer. As I read this manuscript, and the methods unfolded, I was aware of a broad smile on my face, very clever thinking. Well done AG.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Thank you Sir.

AG
Well then...
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Man you pulled in a lot of cash without placing an advertisment on the Café.

Heck I may stop doing the right thing also.

(Y'all know I will not but this stuff is total BS in my opinion.)

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Andrew,

I've been developing a media manipulation/persuasion stage act for about 18 months and the Color of Money fits the premise of my act perfectly. The Color of Money is easily
one of the best purchases of 2007.

Walter
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Lord,

Would you email me? I have a project I would like to discuss with you.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
QOTE:"Andrew,

I've been developing a media manipulation/persuasion stage act for about 18 months and the Color of Money fits the premise of my act perfectly. The Color of Money is easily
one of the best purchases of 2007.

Walter"

Thanks Walter, that's great to hear.

There are 12 copies left for those interested.

To those that bought this You will recieve an email for me with a very special bonus.You will be recieving the version of Color of Money that will make you smile.
This is my thank you to those that purchased this effect.

Kind Thoughts to all,

Andrew Gerard
Well then...
varg
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of varg
Last year I did Europes largest Illusion show Magic & Miracles in Sweden
and the production company wanted me to do a more intimate and " mind stronger "
show next year -08,
thanks Andrew, your routine gave me the contract for this show.
( guess if it will be a highlight in my show )
good energy & brilliant thinking

/ Peter
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
That's Great Peter, congratulations !

AG
Well then...
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
How does this compare with the Kurtz version?

-Tim
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
To Those that purchased The Color of Money, you hae been sent a bonus pdf via email.
There are still 8 copies left for sale.

Thanks so much for your great emails about the routine, and I was very impressed that many of you have performed this already in your shows to great sucess!
All The Best
Andrew-Gerard
Well then...
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Kurtz' vs Gerard's effect are similar in one way and very different in another. I would have liked to see the similar principle more directly credited as both form the basis for each routine. Gerard has come up with a great opening for the effect and a clever way to get the entire audience involved. While I wont find myself performing this version of the effect for the same reason I don't perform Kurtz' version, I do see folks getting use out of this.
JustinCredible28
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
217 Posts

Profile of JustinCredible28
Hey Andrew,

I love the routine Smile Can't wait until I am able to perform it! The scripting is fantastic, and you can tell that a lot of thought went into this. By the way, I saw your post about a bonus PDF that was emailed to people who purchased this-- I didn't recieve one though? Do I need to give you my email address again? Not a big deal, was just curious, as I think this is extremely generous of you to give a bonus, and being that it is from you, I am sure that it is great as well!!! Anyways, thanks again for the great routine!!!

Take care,
--Justin--
"a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free. . ." -- Elliott Smith

http://www.NWFortuneTeller.com
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Justin, Thanks.
A few emails would not accept the mass email, yours was one of them. Please pm me an address I can send it to.

Thanks
Ps:
It was in fact Basil Horowitz that utalized one of the methods involver in TCOM.I wish to credit him as well in part.

in thoughts Andrew Gerard
Well then...
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Was it not Kurtz who took Horowitz method and used it in the context of a chair prediction?
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Crediting is always tricky business. The routine is still great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Chair Routine - The Color Of Money (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL