We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "secrets forum" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WizardB
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of WizardB
I had heard that a forum for revealing, discussing, and exchanging actual secrets exists on the Café. Is this true? What must I do to gain access to such a forum?
I had heard that 50 posts was the minimum requirement...I had once had 45 posts and my account was deleted without my knowledge or consent due to my email being hotmail...grrr. Please help me. I have been performing magic for nearly a decade, over half my life, and surprisingly my knowledge of inner working of props, and the actual secret behind many effects is comparable to that of a beginner, of which I am the exact opposite. I can tell you more secrets that I don't know, then I actually do know. Please don't respond that this this not the point and secrets are not the answer, I am well aware of this, but when trying to make my act new, and invent new effects and create completely new shows, I am limited to the secrets I already know. As a result I have been performing the same boring act for nearly ten years, and I find this to be endlessly annoying and unfair...at the same time I am blaming no one, I am only asking for help.
Thanks,
WizardB
Thanks
WizaedB
WizardB
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of WizardB
Also, how many posts have I currently made? (How do I tell...?)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4741 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Directly below your avatar (currently you are using the default bunny) it will show how many posts you have made. However, not all forums that you post in will add to your post count. For more information on that and the secrets area click HERE!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "secrets forum" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL