The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Link! by Nabil Murday - my review (long) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I wonder if David Harkey is aware that the gimmicked linking taught on the dvd is exactly the same as his marketed effect Lynx that came out last year.

XX
do magic

www.8bom.net
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6989 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Xander, this was already discussed. Perhaps in another thread.
NUMBERED - A killer predicted card at any number out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/numbered.html
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Cameron,

Thanks. I'll check it out.

X
do magic

www.8bom.net
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't believe Nabil claimed originality for the gimmick, in fact he gave its history as going back some time.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Quote:
On 2007-10-03 20:40, Xander DraX wrote:
I wonder if David Harkey is aware that the gimmicked linking taught on the dvd is exactly the same as his marketed effect Lynx that came out last year.

XX

This has been discussed, however keep in mind that Nabil only claims the original part being the handling and the use of the gimmick the way he does! Also were can you get such a complete guide to the crazy mans handcuff! A lot of really amazing artist contributed to this. I believe that this is really a complete guide to the crazy mans handcuffs and the gimmick (link) is just a bonus.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
It is an outstanding DVD, one of the best of the year.
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I have it and think its a great Dvd.It has many idea's about The Crazyman's Handcuff's.If you do this effect you'll want this dvd.
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
225 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Amazing!!! Great stuff !!! thanks for this powerful DVD... Nabil
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2725 Posts

Profile of John Long
Has anyone found an online store for the gun store item?
Any suggestions on the gauge to use for the other item?

thanks
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Thanks to everyone who has posted and emailed in there reviews! After about half a year, the reviews are in! 99% positive, and then there was magic magazine. (Hey, you can't win them all!) Actually, I've considered the constructive criticism and will try to make my upcoming dvds even better! (Lookout for the ad coming soon to the Café, and these will be distributed by Murphy's again.)

I collected some of your reviews here-
http://magicnabil.com/reviews.html

Thanks again for all the feedback. Hope the dvd brings you continued rewards. Smile
nabil
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of nabil
Woops, I mean "their reviews"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Link! by Nabil Murday - my review (long) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL