We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from California...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Hello to all and thanks in advance for puttin up w/ any new guy questions I may ask!
I'm a month away from 50 and enjoying the pursuit of all things I've always wanted to do since I was a lad and coin and card magic has always been a dream but other than a few simple card tricks and some really poor TT stuff back in my 20's I have just been too wrapped up in doin life to pursue it at the levels I now want to achieve! I've been devouring everything I can find including manyyyyyyyyy hours spent reading past posts on this wonderful site of yours!
I've only been at it a couple months but I seem to be makin headway and I discovered about a month ago that I'm just shy of 2 hours North of Hollywood Magic and the Magic Castle. I've been to HM twice now and bought a few easier tricks to keep me goin while I study my ever growing DVD and book collection.
I'm practicing a min. of 2 hrs a day and have coins in my hands anytime my hands aren't in a horses mouth (I'm a Equine Dentist. Yes, there is such a thing).
I look forward to learning all I can from ya'll and hopefully I can even contribute at some level someday!
Thanks for having me,
Mick
Timm
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
56 Posts

Profile of Timm
Welcome Mick! You'll find a lot of really great folks in here to help you with your magic.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Mick,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Barrys
View Profile
New user
California
35 Posts

Profile of Barrys
Saludos desde Santo Domingo..!! Disfrute.
Welcomw from Santo Domingo..!!Enjoy.
Ted Danger
View Profile
New user
San Francisco/Utila
91 Posts

Profile of Ted Danger
Hey Mickey,

As you most likely know by now, you've come to the right place to nibble some fine magic, straight from the horses mouth....so to speak....

Have you ever had to slip a pony a Mickey micky to get at the mollers?

In what part of California to you practice and practice?

If I teach you my bullwhip routine, can I watch your videos?

Welcome to the Café. I figure you're old enough never to reveal, so you're O.K. in my book.

Regards,
Ted
"One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." Albert E.
Mike_A
View Profile
New user
Bristol, UK
27 Posts

Profile of Mike_A
Mickey - welcome.

The Castle's a great place, have you visited yet?

Enjoy the Café,

Mike
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Thanks for all the warm welcomes gang!
Ted, I'm down in central Cali but my "practice" is all over the state including your neighborhood (Plesanton). As for slippin a micky..... I do whatever it takes! LOL The other day I had to do an extraction and pulled a 1/2 dollar out in the jaws of my forceps declaring to all around that the tooth fairy had already been there! As for your bullwhip routine..... last time I messed with a whip I did more damage to myself than anything!
Mike, no I haven't been invited to the Castle yet but hope to soon!
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
230 Posts

Profile of Darby
Welcome from the South Bay area of Los Angeles. My story is similar to yours - and I started visiting here about a month ago. I also went to the Castle a couple weeks ago for the first time - if you can get a chance, definitely do it.
I grew up in central California (Atascadero), and would visit Hollywood Magic, or order out of their catalogue then.
Good luck with your practice. I wish I had 2 hours a day available.
Larry
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3598 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Welcome Mick!

Horse dentist! No surprise here (Louisville). The horses' doctor's offices in Lexington are nicer than humans.

Good luck with your magic.

Jim
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mick,
Your introduction is very nice, I liked it indeed. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 31.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from California...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL