The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Mentalist needs room to rent in D.C. area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Because of marital separation, I need a room to rent in the Washington, D.C., area. Please PM. I am a fulltime broadcaster at Voice of America and pursue magic and mentalism as a second career. 45, M, very responsible. Have regular gigs. References available on request.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
fib
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Update: I just want to thank the hundreds of you who have contacted me personally with offers of temporary housing. I am transitioning to an independent-living housing complex for elderly mentalists in Masapequa, New York -- and each one of the residents has welcomed me as one of their own. I've seen 150 drawing duplications, 300 book tests, and met the famous Harry Billet, inventor of the billet. I'm told a former resident, Elijah Switch, recently passed on, whch was devastating to Harry. The two were inseparable.
fib
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Mentalist needs room to rent in D.C. area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL