The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » This one for Fred Kaps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
I hope you guys like it:

This One for Fred Kaps

Mano.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Fantastico! Mi Hermano..... I could not get a hold of you man! Just in case bro..., you know where to find me!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Mano,

I'm fried. That was very nice.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Justin Styles should watch you do this, as he has produced I think 10 coins from one hand for a Guiness Records...You have just produced 12 coins from 2 hands, totally imperceptable by the human eye. Now that's magic. Smile Good work Mano. Good to see that you're still at it man. Smile -MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I enjoyed it my friend.....Keep them coming!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
I thought that it was just another transpo effect. But then those little disks keep on appearing! Nice work! It was even dedicated to the Café members.
imagine the possibilities... endless...
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
So what is to stop the audience from thinking you just have 6 coins in each hand from the start? Or is that the effect and its just a matter of dexterity?
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Daegs if you look a little closer you will not only see dexterity but a coin turnover that is brilliant because he is showing the same face at the beginning of the routine.I have never seen this turnover before
the godfather
the audence might think he as more than one coin but not 12 coins
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Mano
I think you have two Kangaroos one in each hand....lol
Nice work!!!!! They just kept comeing and comeing.....
Its a keeper!!!!
Fred Kapps would be prod.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
548 Posts

Profile of travisb
Vinny, what do you mean by, "he is showing the same face at the beginning of the routine"? I don't quite follow you (also, which turnover do you mean?).

I think that the tense hand is a bit of a tell, myself... Some great dexterity on display, though!

-Travis
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
I just watched the video and I love it.

Quote:
I think that the tense hand is a bit of a tell, myself... Some great dexterity on display, though!

-Travis

would you tell me where the hand was tense? to be honest I thought he was just dealing with those two coins, I did not know he has those other ones.

hey Daegs,

isn't this trick suppose to be this way?

Well done Mano.

WU.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
WOW, I think I want to cry now lol jk...Excellent work Mano. IF I may jump in on the convo above: I didn't think his hands looked tense at all. Although, I saw a post earlier mentioning all the coins at the end, I would have never expected it at all if I didn't know. Great job again Mano! Glad to see your back!

-Bill
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Wu and Bill.....count me in! Some people really get tensed seeing great talents. As for me...I felt like a kid once again. Mano Mi Hermano... you are the best today ....if not one of the best. The new era coinmen are coming indeed!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Quote:
On 2007-07-30 21:20, travisb wrote:
Vinny, what do you mean by, "he is showing the same face at the beginning of the routine"? I don't quite follow you (also, which turnover do you mean?).

That's exactly the point!

If you have ever seen Mano perform, he has very sophisticated hand gestures. That's what his hands look like when they are empty, as well as holding out the federal reserve! In my opinion this does not looked cramped in any way.

Great work Mano, you blew me away. I really enjoy seeing what you have done for coin magic and I know it gives me, as well as many on the Café, a lot of inspiration. Thanks again

Stevie D
-Stevie D
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Got that right Stevie!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Yikes, GREAT to see you back!!! Great work....

Tom
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Quote:
Daegs if you look a little closer you will not only see dexterity but a coin turnover that is brilliant because he is showing the same face at the beginning of the routine.

But my comment was from an audience perspective... a laymen audience is not going to find showing the same side of a coin twice to be a magical event, if they even notice it.

It would be like doing a double lift followed by a top change to show the top card is still on top.... not much of a magical effect for an audience.
travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
548 Posts

Profile of travisb
Quote:
On 2007-07-30 23:42, dxsare wrote:
That's exactly the point!

Er... what is?

To clarify (I hope), I didn't understand the grammar and I was trying to determine what exactly Vinny was talking about. One of the turnovers I think I recognized from a David Stone video but if I missed something I wanted to know so as to avoid confusion.

Quote:
That's what his hands look like when they are empty

Okay.

-Travis
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
No it was not Stones effect I weas talking about..
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
leko
View Profile
Loyal user
Netherlands
202 Posts

Profile of leko
Haha, Mano's back.
What a great performance.
This is advanced coin magic indeed.
PM-ed you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » This one for Fred Kaps (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL