The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Magician Keith Miller dead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi,

A sad day indeed for anyone that knew Keith Miller.His wife called me and told he died today from a heart attack in his hometown of Kirtsville Mo.I don't know how old Keith was but I'm sure he was still in his 40s.

I got Keith into pitching and he really loved it.He also had a one of Doug Higley zibits.He was going with me video Jack Nyberg for the Jam Auction DVD I'm coming out with.

I will miss Keith a lot on magic chat as I know others will as well.

Keith was a member here as "KV Magic".If anyone here knew Keith and would like to send his family a card,his address is at his site.

http://www.keithmillerentertainment.com/

Good Bye buddy....

Don
MagiKen
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of MagiKen
I agree, Don, that it is indeed a sad day for magic, for Keith Miller's family, his little grandaughter (they loved each other so much), and for the world at large to lose a man like Keith. He will be missed in so many ways.

Magi-Ken
Magic makes a difference when you care enough to make it magical
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Keith my friend, I hope you took 'IT' with you. Smile

RIP Buddy.

Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
I spoke to Keith's wife today. He was 44 years old. Rest In Peace my dear friend.... Jerry
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Don,

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friend, Keith. Condolences to his family and friends.

Chrystal
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
My condolences go out to his family.

I didn't know him but I know what its like to lose a loved one suddenly.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Magician Keith Miller dead (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL