The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » West palm beach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joshua the magician
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of joshua the magician
Hey guys
Does anyone know of any street performers in west palm beach, and where they hang out? I am going there in a couple of weeks, and hope to see some. also if there are any magic shows in the area you know of, that would be great as well. thanks a lot
josh
magicly,
joshua
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Contact The Great Cindini AKA Cynthia Morrison. Her and Captain Olav work most all the events there. I was out there last year and we set a team world record. These folks are like me, the real deal. Fire, escape, sword swallowing,bed of nails, glass walking, and knife throwing. Probably more than I know about. Should be something there to keep your interest. I have met the greatest and the smallest and can say you won't find two more genuine, honest and good people out there, so look them up.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-08-01 16:52, joshua the magician wrote:
Hey guys
Does anyone know of any street performers in west palm beach, and where they hang out? I am going there in a couple of weeks, and hope to see some. also if there are any magic shows in the area you know of, that would be great as well. thanks a lot
josh

Unfortunately there are not many places that allow street performing in West Palm. I've tried this summer. The best places to make any money do not allow any street performers. If there is an EVENT there MAY be a performer but on any given night/weekend you won't find anything in West Palm.

John
joshua the magician
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of joshua the magician
Okay thanks a lot guys, ill try to contact cynthia.
magicly,
joshua
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
What about City Place? Might be able to get a gig at one of their better restaurants.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-09-07 08:26, leapinglizards wrote:
What about City Place? Might be able to get a gig at one of their better restaurants.

Maybe in a restuarant but no street magic, which the question was about, unless you want to pay about $1500-$2000 to RENT THEIR dedicated EVENT space.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » West palm beach (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL