The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who likes Flavor Flav? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I don't. They are having a "Roast" of him on Comedy Central.

How do I know this? Because every other commercial on Comedy Central Has Flavor Flav telling us about it. He was at one time possibly of some pop culture value. Now he is a has been trying desperately to stay in the spotlight.

This bugs me, because I like to watch Comedy Central, but I get "Dissatisfied" when I see him advertising his own roast. Perhaps I misunderstand a "Roast".

Noe that I have whined, I am done.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Excuse me Josh, but can you say Pauley Shore?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Maybe you just have fear of a black planet?!

As much as you might not like him, you have to acknowledge the fact that he is Rap Royalty! Sorry, but Public Enemy is one of the most revered rap acts to ever hit a mic. Besides, in real life he's a nice guy and friend of magic.

Don't believe the hype. 911 is a joke in your town!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Public Enemy is great! Bring the noise (W/Anthrax) is awesome.

I believe his royalty status should have been stripped when he did that reality T.V. show.

Pauly Shore isn't one of my favorites either....... Al, Are you saying they are the same person?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
No I'm saying there are white men who are just as bad, but some crazy white people think Pauly Shore is funny. They both have had more than their 15 minutes of fame. So can you believe that vanella ice left his job at McDonald's to be on reality TV?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I feel great pain and shame when I say that I was once a fan of Vanilla Ice.

I knew (And unfortunately still mostly do) all the words to Ice, Ice Baby.

I think that these guys should let history remember them as whatever they were instead of the bizarre things they have become. However, they probably are trying to get paid.

Yeeeeeah Booooooyyeeeee!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 12:52, Josh Riel wrote:
Public Enemy is great! Bring the noise (W/Anthrax) is awesome.



Yes, but "Among the Living" and "The Sound of White Noise" (Anthrax w/o Public Enemy) are better.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Dallabnikufesin still makes me cry.

But, your trying to divert people attention away from the real problem: Has beens!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
When I see Flavaaaaaa Flavvvvv I can only ask myself, "What the ---- is this world coming too!!!

And when I see all those girls that supposedly want him I ask, "Why??"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yeah like I like the garbage I take out because it removes utterly useless parts and otherwise odiferous intrusions from the house...as to Flavor Flave and (C)rap in general, I like the off button and then think what Jaz thinks.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Do I sense some jealousy?
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 15:22, Josh Riel wrote:
I feel great pain and shame when I say that I was once a fan of Vanilla Ice.

I knew (And unfortunately still mostly do) all the words to Ice, Ice Baby.



It has been said, that the mental damage left are beyond repair . .
Cards never lie
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
How does one "Flow like a harpoon"? Especially when done "daily and nightly"?

"Will it ever stop? Yo! I don't know, turn out the lights...and I glow. To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal........."

Yes Josh #2, I have what therapists call: unnaturally large clock/necklace envy!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2836 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 15:22, Josh Riel wrote:
I feel great pain and shame when I say that I was once a fan of Vanilla Ice.

I knew (And unfortunately still mostly do) all the words to Ice, Ice Baby.

I think that these guys should let history remember them as whatever they were instead of the bizarre things they have become. However, they probably are trying to get paid.

Yeeeeeah Booooooyyeeeee!


I happen to really REALLY like "Under Pressure," so "Ice Ice Baby" already hit a sour note with me.

Quote:
On 2007-08-02 17:33, Josh Riel wrote:

Dallabnikufesin still makes me cry.

But, your trying to divert people attention away from the real problem: Has beens!


As William Shatner said in his album "Has Been;" "Better to be a has been than a 'never was'"
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Quote:
On 2007-08-02 18:15, Jaz wrote:
When I see Flavaaaaaa Flavvvvv I can only ask myself, "What the ---- is this world coming too!!!

And when I see all those girls that supposedly want him I ask, "Why??"


Maybe he ha$ that certain $omething that girl$ find $exy and irre$itible??
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.



- Edwin Louis Cole
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Danny...on the money with that one. $
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I think he is a funny guy. I heard he was a trouble maker in his younger days but he seems to be just a funny little guy now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who likes Flavor Flav? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL