We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Dr Rhine Outdone (Nick Trost) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1097 Posts

Profile of James F
I asked this in "The Workers" and got no response. Im pretty sure the same people post in there as in here but I thought I'd give it another try anyway.

My only problem with this routine is that after dealing the deck into 4 piles, the piles will sometimes (most of the time?) be mostly one color. Out of 10 cards, 8 or so will be one color. I've even had it where all 10 were one color. This screams set up I think because the odds of it really happening that way are pretty low. Since the stacks are mirror images of each other, usually all 4 piles are pretty much one single color with just 1 or 2 of the other. Is there any way to make this happen less? (Worse shuffle, better shuffle?) Or are there any presentation tips to cover this? I really love the routine but am having trouble with this fact. Thanks.

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Dr Rhine Outdone (Nick Trost) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL