The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Clocking a Deck, The Epitome Location, Etc. (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
406 Posts

Profile of hcs
IMPORTENT NOTICE!

The price of the book has risen to 10 USD as the contents have increased.
You can buy the book at Lybrary.com and get all updates there.
https://www.lybrary.com/gaukelwerk-with-cards-p-923855.html

Early birds will further get their updates directly from me.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 172 A4-pages * version 3.40
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
406 Posts

Profile of hcs
As a buyer at Lybrary.com, you can always renew your ebook-version on the digital shelf if there is an updated version available.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 172 A4-pages * version 3.40
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
406 Posts

Profile of hcs
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2020, hcs wrote:
Revisited Version 1.02 is out.

BTW: Clocking a unknown deck with several missing cards (even five cards) is possible in less then one second. See my new chapter "clues for professionals"!

Martin Eisele, FISM World Close-up Champion 2006 from Germany, permitted me to include the guarded pro secret about the existence of his app.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1515 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Just ordered from Lybrary.com. This is awesome! Makes it way faster for me and I've only been playing with it for about 20 minutes. I originally learned it from Loraynes write up which is great as well.
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1547 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2020, hcs wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2020, hcs wrote:
Revisited Version 1.02 is out.

BTW: Clocking a unknown deck with several missing cards (even five cards) is possible in less then one second. See my new chapter "clues for professionals"!

Martin Eisele, FISM World Close-up Champion 2006 from Germany, permitted me to include the guarded pro secret about the existence of his app.

I don't think Martin's making a secret of it as he's selling the app. Here's a multi-page thread about it.
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
8447 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Possible in less than one second?! No way, Ray - is that legit, obviously. I'm talking about running through a deck and RWALLY knowing which five cards are missing.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1547 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Yes, it's possible but it's not a human doing it, but an iPhone application as explained in the link I posted above.
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
406 Posts

Profile of hcs
Best secrets are kept in public. The app was intended for severe mem deck people. Not all features are public.
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
406 Posts

Profile of hcs
I noticed the small error in the Wasshuber method. Add 5 to the total. I will correct it in the next version.
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1547 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2020, hcs wrote:
Best secrets are kept in public. The app was intended for severe mem deck people. Not all features are public.

Sorry for digressing, but ...

As Martin posted in Latest and Greatest in 2017 and is still selling his application, it's a fair bet that he's trying to make it as public as possible.

Anyway, I believe that the app is much more than that. It actually relieves the performer from knowing any stack or from doing any men work for that matter, as it does all by itself. For example here's Shuffle Bored from a spectator-shuffled deck. Amazing.

. .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Clocking a Deck, The Epitome Location, Etc. (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL