The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for Netherland Dwarf's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
Some of your sell doves, so wondering if there are any pure dwarf rabbits were for sale?

My mixed has turned into a monster, too big for even the giant Drawer Box.

Ealier this week two kids yelled out, "Hey, there is something in that box! It's moving!"

Yeah, the spawn of Godzilla, getting larger by the minute Smile
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
btedeski
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh PA
322 Posts

Profile of btedeski
The hazards of Magic,

So Get a Bigger Box, or put the bunny on a diet,

You might want to check around your area for a breeder, look for one who shows rabbits they would have pure breeds. I like to check out farm shows / fairs to find breeders. Also check to see if there is 4H clubs in your area, 4H clubs for the city folk here are clubs mostly of farm kids how learn farm related skills and many of the kids raise rabbits as projects. When you find the breeder check out the parents if you can this will give you an idea of the size of your new friend will grow to.

I also like the Rex the ones I have had worked will in a mirror box, good size, good personality, and they are so soft that the kids are just amazed if you let them pet the bunny
Billy The Clown
www.BillyTheClown.com

Bill Tedeski
Pittsburgh PA

Were magic is just too funny....
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
Otis what part of the country do you live?
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for Netherland Dwarf's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL