The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Denis Behr Lecturing in Baltimore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
For those around the Baltimore/DC area, please mark your calender for a great lecture. Denis Behr, author of the new book Handcrafted Magic, is lecturing in Baltimore on Sunday, August 26th at 6:00pm.

If you don't know Denis, go to his website (www.denisbehr.de) and check out the video clips. INCREDIBLE!!

PM me to reserve a spot or for more information. I can also send a PDF flyer with details and directions.

We're also planning a few nice door prizes. Come out and learn some great magic from Denis!!

Jeff Eline
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Where in Baltimore? Cheers,

Bill
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
The lecture will be at nice restaurant in Reisterstown (just north of Baltimore) called Michos. If you want, I can send you a PDF flyer with details and directions. Would love to have you!!
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Just a brief note to remind that Denis' lecture is coming up this weekend. If you're in the Baltimore/DC area please contact me to reserve your spot. It's going to be a great lecture.

Positive word is spreading about his Magic Castle stint in the Close-up gallery.

Looking forward to seeing you!!
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Be there, and/or be square. I hear some guy out of DC is making the trek up to see Denis lecture; true, Jeff?
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 13:31, Steve Friedberg wrote:
Be there, and/or be square. I hear some guy out of DC is making the trek up to see Denis lecture; true, Jeff?

He told me he'd see me there, Steve
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Steve,
If you're referring to Don, than yes, he will be there. Smile
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Denis' new book "Handcrafted Card Magic" got a great review in the September Genii. Jamy Swiss writes:
Quote:
This is a book that not only justifies its existence by means of innovative material and original thinking, but which represents the mind of a thoughtful and tasteful creator who pays attention to myriad tiny details that can make all the difference between mediocre magic and beautiful illusions.

If you're in the Baltimore/DC area, come check him out!!!
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Quote:
On 2007-08-21 17:03, jeline wrote:
Steve,
If you're referring to Don, than yes, he will be there. Smile

Better Don than Harvey, you're saying? Smile And yes, I'll be there....6pm, right?
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
6pm is right. See you there tonight.

Anyone else interested? There are a few more spots. If you're in the Baltimore/DC area, don't miss this chance to see and learn from an amazing sleight of hand artist!
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
I think he is also lecturing in Tannen's this Weds. night in New York City. Contact them for the details.
jeline
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore
150 Posts

Profile of jeline
Thanks to all that come out last night to see Denis. It was a great lecture by a skilled performer. His attention to detail, blocking every move with motivation, was impressive. If you're thinking of seeing Denis' lecture in NY, DO IT!!
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Wonderful lecture. I was delayed by a flat tire, and almost blew off the lecture. I'm glad I didn't, because even arriving 45 minutes late, I learned a lot.
Thanks Jeff, for arranging this, and thanks Denis, if you get to see this, for a terrific lecture.
Denis' book is a gem, too.
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Denis Behr Lecturing in Baltimore (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL