The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The newest Wacky Wolf item..A Table! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, I know I'm not the only performer who's nuts about magic tables, so has anyone else checked out the new side tables being made by "The Wolf" at Wolf's Magic? MAN...this thing looks awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on one (or two) for the spring & summer shows. It's gonna match my ABC Gumball Recombobulator (hope I spelled that right) exactly! Go to (I'm NOT advertising...I have nothing to gain..) http://www.wolfsmagic.com and see for yourself. Please, don't tell my wife about this horrible affliction with tables and cases, okay?

Steve Thomas
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1260 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Long live Lowell and Richie!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Uh...thanks...wish I were computer literate enough to do that, I would've. I just ordered my 2 matching side tables.

Steve Thomas
Mr. Bunkley
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bunkley
Wow,

Yes, the tables are INCREDIBLE. It seems so logical just looking at cartoon drawings, but it took WOLF to make it a reality. I LOVE the looks of his products.

Imagine what a suitcase style table might look like with his style!!!

My thoughts,
Daniel
dbull@austin.rr.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I've seen the workbench drawings of the suitcase table Believe me, they're nothing short of fantastic! Can't wait to buy mine. Might have to sell my Lefler table along with my 2 MAK Square Circles. Anybody?

Steve Thomas
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Steve, Steve & Mr. Bunkley,
Thanks for the enthusiasm! Apparently, it is spreading as I am taking orders already for the new Side-Table. Since I cannot "advertise" in the forum, I will simply agree with Steve's opinion that the Suitcase Table is Fantastic and unlike anything you have ever seen. We are going into production in 2 to 3 weeks on the Side Tables as well as Suitcase Tables and will be doing a SMALL over-run of Side Tables so we will have a FEW In Stock probably for a very short time. We will be posting pics, on our site, of the finished Suitcase Table ASAP!
Thanks again for the support!
Chance Wolf Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3729 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Mr. Wolf,

You're SUCH a tease...now I have to just medicate myself to sleep for 2-3 more weeks until the tables come in, and wake up when they're delivered.

Steve Thomas
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Steve,
I just want to give an update. We have had an Incredible response regarding our Deluxe Side Tables! Production will begin Feb 20. We do not see building anymore for at least 3 to 4 months so if there is anybody interested in jumping on the band-wagon, let us know. We added a $100 Discount for people who are interested in purchasing Two Side Tables and I was happy with the amount of people who chose this option!
Thanks for all the support! More great things to come this year.
Chance Wolf Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2682 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
If I ever do anything "WACKY" Ill be calling Wolf Town!

You know how I feel Chance, but I have to say it again, your stuff is beautiful.

P.
Brand New: - MICRO VANISHING STATUE OF LIBERTY ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The newest Wacky Wolf item..A Table! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL